What's new

Weekly RoundUp 9/6/2005 (2 Viewers)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
Have any of the Warners $3.50 markdowns appeared in any B&M's yet. I'm looking for Liberty Heights. I saw it listed for that price on borders.com but no local stores have it in stock.

Patrick.C

Second Unit

Doug - I had two inserts in my DVD case. One was the standard insert with the liner notes, menu guide, etc. The one with the coupons was smaller and had the pig on the front.

SteveCallas

Second Unit
I have 3 - the menu guide, some coupons, and flyer that advertises a bunch of the Toy Story products (toys and such).

Marc Fedderman

Second Unit

I saw it for $7.84 at two local Walmarts in the past week or so. Lots of other former "bin" titles were packaged together for the same price. Be careful though, a few are P&S.

Joe-Frietze

Stunt Coordinator

Crap. Bought it last night w/o reading this. No bonus DVD on my pack. Maybe I can exchange it.

Space:A&B and Millennium as well for me.

Thanks Mike!

-Joe

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Forgive me if someone's already mentioned this, but Costco has the Legacy Series sets for $16.99 (Mockingbird, Sting, Deer Hunter).

"Lost" is $38.99 w/$10 off coupon for PUR water filter system.

Jay*W

Second Unit
Much to my surprise, the Garbo set turned up at Sam's Club in Atlanta (Clairmont Road) today priced at $62.38.

Jay

Joe-Frietze

Stunt Coordinator

Exchanged it no problem on Saturday for a pack w/ the bonus disc. Yay for BB customer service this time at least.

-Joe

Users who are viewing this thread