What's new

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Target had the following available in the cartwheel app... some offers expire 09/03
upload_2018-9-2_15-2-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-2_15-0-56.png
    upload_2018-9-2_15-0-56.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 16

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I picked up Hocus Pocus and Nightmare Before Christmas Steelbooks today from Best Buy. Hocus Pocus was not available for pickup, it was in-store only.
Apparently there are a number of retailer exclusives on these new Disney re-releases. Best Buy has the steelbooks, Target has a 40-page book, and FYE has a set of 4 glow in the dark postcards.

I didn't think FYE was large enough these days to warrant a retailer exclusive, but there it is.

I'll stick with my 3D Nightmare, but might check and see if our new Target has Hocus Pocus when they open next month.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Apparently there are a number of retailer exclusives on these new Disney re-releases. Best Buy has the steelbooks, Target has a 40-page book, and FYE has a set of 4 glow in the dark postcards.

I didn't think FYE was large enough these days to warrant a retailer exclusive, but there it is.

I'll stick with my 3D Nightmare, but might check and see if our new Target has Hocus Pocus when they open next month.

Walmart also has exclusives with Collectible Pins. Some people claim there is a slipcase though someone else said it was just a J-card which is what it looks like to me from the pisc.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I little preview of next week's RoundUp...

For anyone who may be interested in the title Ocean's 8:

As I was researching next week's prices, Amazon currently has the 4k/UHD for $19.99 (with the standard Blu at $24.99). Target has the 4k/UHD for $29.99 (with the standard Blu at $24.99).

I'd normally jump on that kind of deal...but I doubt I'd ever be getting to viewing that film any time soon.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I little preview of next week's RoundUp...

For anyone who may be interested in the title Ocean's 8:

As I was researching next week's prices, Amazon currently has the 4k/UHD for $19.99 (with the standard Blu at $24.99). Target has the 4k/UHD for $29.99 (with the standard Blu at $24.99).

I'd normally jump on that kind of deal...but I doubt I'd ever be getting to viewing that film any time soon.
Yeah, I posted that price drop yesterday and jumped all over it.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Probably as good a place as any -- several people are now reporting Best Buy stores are starting to get re-stocks of Hocus Pocus Steelbook.

It hasn't made it online yet, but if you missed it and wanted it you might want to consider a trip to the store on Saturday. If your 1st store doesn't have it in stock (possibly yet), have them check the internal inventory for nearby stores to see if any near you are getting them

SKU :6261318

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.