Mike Frezon

Premium

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features

– The Elephant Man – 1980

– Five Graves to Cairo – 1943

– The Milagro Beanfield War – 1980

– Stargirl – 2020

– Memphis Belle – 1990

– Havana – 1990

The Prices...
Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Happy shopping RoundUppers!

Some great titles coming this week. Personally, I'm in for Milagro Beanfield War and Five Graves to Cairo (both blind buys for me). I've had a Region 2 Blu-ray of The Elephant Man for quite awhile.

Hope there's something for you! :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
I forgot! Another titles coming to me this week (from the DVD section) is Seniors: A Dogumentary.

Since Peg and I have been rescuing senior dogs ourselves for the past ten years or so, this is a topic near and dear to our heart.

In fact, our goal is to hopefully move onto a larger property sometime so we can rescue more seniors and set up our own modest dog farm of sorts.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Another winner for great title: Sometimes Aunt Martha Does Dreadful Things. Not sure I'd ever watch it, but the title is great.

Kind of similar to a past favorite moniker, The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave. :lol:

Those collections are a great deal (Universal's Sci-Fi and Blumhouse's Horror), but I already have most of those individually. Might pick up Shout's Ghost Ship blu at some point, and Penny Dreadful: City of Angels.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Does anyone know if the jaws set includes the 3D version of Jaws 3?
I would say no, unless it's covered by the "and more..." listed below. Strangely, all the special features listed seem to be from Jaws 2.

I suppose there's a chance if this is just a repackaging of the prior discs, as the 3D version was a special feature on the Jaws 3 disc.

1600881160228.png

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I would say no, unless it's covered by the "and more..." listed below. Strangely, all the special features listed seem to be from Jaws 2.

I suppose there's a chance if this is just a repackaging of the prior discs, as the 3D version was a special feature on the Jaws 3 disc.

View attachment 79024
According to Amazon, the set has three discs so I think they'd be the existing discs (so Jaws III will be in 3-D) but it is odd that they wouldn't post that on the specifics on the back. Please no one base a purchase based on my dumbass guesses though. :)

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne

View attachment 79024
I don't if this is well known but Jaws 3 was originally supposed to be a Universal/National Lampoon collaboration called Jaws 3 ,People 0. John Hughes wrote the script (probably the only one he ever wrote that wasn't produced), and the opening was Peter Benchley at his Beverly Hills estate pool bought with Jaws money leaping off the diving board and getting gobbled up by a shark leaping out of his pool.

Universal ultimately decided to continue the straight versions of the sequels and milk them for all they're worth. Too bad. I was writing a National Lampoon script there as well and read the John Hughes version, which was hysterical, and will go down in could-have-been history.

Reactions: B-ROLL

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yeah, I'd read about that. Though that title doesn't make much sense to start with, as the sharks were killed in the prior films. So it seems like it would be more Jaws 0, People 2.

Still, it could have been fun. Probably ahead of its time as the spoof-craze wouldn't hit until years later with the Naked Gun series, Mafia!, Scary Movie, Date Movie, Wrongfully Accused, Spy Hard, Dance Flick, etc.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Man, I know this is being discussed ad nauseum in the Amazon threads, but I've got three new releases pre-ordered from them this week and haven't even received a notice that they've shipped. They'll probably arrive Thursday or Friday...

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtW34