What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Based on that review...

I viewed the movie on a 5.1.2 configured speaker layout, and it truly rocked the room. Dino roars often pierced the room in sonic clarity, and their stampede nearly vibrated the floorboards loose.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is a fun ride, but full of empty calories. The 4K UHD provides an excellent video and audio presentation

I'm in! Sounds like fun!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
EDIT: Moved this to the review thread, as it's more of a question for Todd.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
In case anyone is interested, I found Batman: The Killing Joke 4k in BB last night. Had them price match it to their website for $19.99. Also, Death of Superman 4k is on Amazon and BB for the same price.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Best Buy... only available for shipping.

The X-Files: The Complete Season 11 [Blu-ray]
SKU:6263820
Release Date:09/18/2018
Not Yet Reviewed

Not Yet Reviewed

$3.99 Shipping: Get it by Mon, Sep 24
Want it faster? More shipping options are available in checkout to 34734.
Only available for shipping

If anyone hasn't gotten X Files S11 yet, Cartwheel has a 10% coupon for both DVD and BD versions.

There is also a whopping 5% off on all versions of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

tempest21

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
If anyone likes the show, I was just at a local Walmart and found they have "Duck Dynasty: The Complete Series (DVD)" for $39.99. That's a lot cheaper then anyone has online, where it sells for $55 and higher. While this is in my region, Michigan, not all stores may be carrying it. But, it's worth the visit to your local Walmart. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks