What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon submitted a new blog post

Weekly RoundUp 9-18-2018
WRU-Banner-2018a-1024x661.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Happy shopping, RoundUppers!

Some big releases this week--including the latest JP flick and My Man Godfrey. And with the start of the new TV season, the rollout of the sets of last season's TV shows continues.

Be safe out there!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

No new discs for me this week, but Amazon will bring me two big new book releases next week: Lethal White by Robert Galbraith/J.K. Rowling and Sea Prayer by Khaled Hosseini.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nothing for me this week, but My Man Godfrey and The Last Hurrah go on my list to pick up at a later date.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the RoundUp!

Several must buys for me this week and especially looking forward to My Man Godfrey which I've never seen in anything approaching pristine condition.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
A small nitpick Mike - the caption under your top image reads "Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom". It's Jurassic WORLD: Fallen Kingdom. :)

Thanks, as always, for all of the work you do on the Weekly Roundup, even if you HAVE made me poorer! ;)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
A small nitpick Mike - the caption under your top image reads "Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom". It's Jurassic WORLD: Fallen Kingdom. :)

D'oh! Thanks for the catch, Doug!

Thanks, as always, for all of the work you do on the Weekly Roundup, even if you HAVE made me poorer! ;)

Just my way of helping the national economy.

giphy.gif

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
X-Files, Season Eleven. But I guess I'm dreaming if I think this will be at Best Buy or Target.
I would expect it will be at both. It's a well-known title. The Walmart near me has been offering many new release TV titles that are more obscure than this (such as Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 3 and Taboo Season 1).

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I'll check the store tomorrow, and, if all fails.. Amazon!

(Still feel my meager attempts to help continued sale of physical media at brick and mortars adds to some faint heartbeat for it.)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
One of the posters on Bluray.com is a BBY employees who usually posts a list of Instore items on Sunday or Monday and just posted his list. It did include X-Files S11 as an in-store item

EDIT: Just checked the release day update and it appears most stores have 2-3 in stock available and for In-store pick up. It even allows the $1 discount for switching from shipping to pickup

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks