What's new

Weekly Roundup 9/17 (1 Viewer)

Scott DeToffol

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott DeToffol
I picked up my Civil War box set from BBV today! I pre-ordered and prepaid on release day for $29.99 plus tax. Great deal.

Mike Friedrich

Stunt Coordinator
I got a call from Blockbuster on Sun, the store I went into to preorder CW w/no cash taken , that the CW was in & ready for pick-up, they told me that it was $99 plus tax but since the price was $29 on the s/o slip that they would give it to me for that. So I go in today to pick it up and not only did they give me the sale price but they only rang me up $14.99 plus $1.23tax, sorry everyone. I had to ask him again, I thought I might of misheard and it was $116.22 but no he said it again; $16.22 WOW what the hell I was in utter shock ;) ? I feel a wee bit guilty but I wasn't going to look at that gift horse in the mouth.
Thanx again for the kind heads up !
bodym:cool:v'n

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Geez, it's freaky seeing old Roundup threads revived like this! :eek: :D
A co-worker of mine who I'd told about all this stuff did this: he had bought the Target set for $79.99 and kept it sealed. He finally (a week or so ago) got the call from BBV that his $29 copy was in, and they sold it to him for that. So he returned the Target copy within their 90-day policy. He's a happy camper!
He's glad he finally gets to watch this, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks