What's new

Weekly Roundup 9/16 (1 Viewer)

Wayne W

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Dave!

No new releases for me this week.
I picked up The Thomas Crown Affair ($9.99) and A Few Good Men ($8.99 - CC price match w/o add) at Best Buy.

I also grabbed Angel S2 at Walmart last weekend ($45).

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
Costco had Fargo SE out for 14.99 when I got to the regester thier system would not let them sell it. The Manager came over and took it away and went to remove the rest from the shelf. Oh well I hope BB has it for 12.99 on release day.

Also I only found claymation christmas at borders but they wanted 23.99. so I left there empth handed since it was on line for 14.99. More reasonable foe three "shorts" of 23-24 minutes each.

So all I got was Soap,Anger Management WS, and Prizzi's Honor all at Bestbuy. the last two were a dollar more than CC but I did not have the time to stand in line for pm. I also got one from the 5.99 section. a guilty pleasure (GI jane) for about the price of a rental.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Anyone know of any B&M stores that have the new Pat Benatar DVD (Choice Cuts) in stock? My local Best Buy doesn't have it--they don't even list it in their inventory DB even though they list it on their website...:frowning:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The good news is that I saw Choice Cuts at both Suncoast and Borders. Each store sells it for $24.99; I had a Borders 20% off coupon with me from the Waldenbooks newsletter, so my final price was $19.99 on it.

I can tell you that neither Circuit City nor Best Buy will be carrying Pat Benatar in-stores, though, unfortunately for those who live closer to one of these.

Awesome disc! The 5.1 remix track is a bit forced, especially on the bonus live videos, so I dropped back to 2.0 and enjoyed the hell out of myself. The first music video, "You Better Run", is not in great shape. But don't let that turn you off from the rest...all the others were in terrific shape and held up well on my larger HDTV set!

"Shadows of the Night", "Invincible", "Promises in the Dark", "Sex as a Weapon", and "Little Too Late" are all especially enjoyable in my opinion. Those are my favorite Pat videos, and they are excellently represented here! :emoji_thumbsup:

:star: :star: :star: :star: out of :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Towerrecords.com appears to have "Choice Cuts" in stock for $19.99; assuming (hopefully) that their B&M store also has it in stock, does Tower's B&M prices more or less match that of their online store, exclusive of any S&H and/or tax? Just curious, as it wouldn't be that big a deal for me to go down to my local Tower and just buy it there--again, assuming that they have it in stock...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks