What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Go one better, write her a note and send a copy to her boss assuming she's not the Manager. At worst she gets an extra pat on the back and a rare handwritten ThankYou note. At best, it's goes on her Permanent Record for this job or possibly a resume if she is working toward a different job down the line (or grad school application) in the "this is the employee/student/future doctor" you want to be associated with your brand

Above and beyond always is a good habit in any walk of life

I was going to suggest the very same thing.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Unless you have already seen and know you like the movie, I would highly recommend against that ass a blind purchase. I saw it in theaters for the cast and absolutely hated it. The worst movie of the year so far by a lot in my opinion. Worth a rental for the cast if you're curious, but it's really not very good despite their best efforts.
I saw it in theaters.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I saw it in theaters.

Glad to know you liked it better than I did then. It just didn't work for me. Coincidentally, I saw it the same weekend as The Seagull, which also featured Saoirse Ronan and Billy Howle as sometimes-love interests, and seeing the two next to each other was an interesting experience because The Seagull was so much better. I haven't seen a Blu-ray announcement for that one yet but will welcome it into my collection as soon as it is available.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I had a couple of weeks between seeing The Seagull and On Chesil Beach.

John Burton

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Looks like The Changeling for me. Have not seen it in years, but it scared me when it came out, and looking forward to see if it still gives me the creeps.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm very interested in Predator 4k, but I can't find it anywhere for less than $29.99, but Target has the 3 movie set for 41.99.
At $14 a film that seems to be the way to go. I don't care for Predator 2, but I did enjoy Predators quite a bit. So even if I never watch 2, ill still have effectively paid about $20 for 1 and 3. Not a bad deal.

But this leads me to a question about pricing strategy. I understand the per film price being cheaper than a single film. But most retailers have the 3 film set for $47.99, roughly $16 per film. Practically half the price of the single film. This seems like an awfully wide gap. Like they want to punish people for only wanting one film instead of encouraging people to buy the three film set.

Amazon has matched the Target price which is good since I can't find the set at Target or Best Buy locally. The set doesn't show up in app or website searches and even a helpful Target employee wasn't able to find any evidence that they would be getting the set. They didn't even have the single in stock, but he could see where they were supposed to be getting it eventually.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Amazon has matched the Target price which is good since I can't find the set at Target or Best Buy locally. The set doesn't show up in app or website searches and even a helpful Target employee wasn't able to find any evidence that they would be getting the set. They didn't even have the single in stock, but he could see where they were supposed to be getting it eventually.

Dang it...I'm gonna end up ordering on Friday morning, or just walk into Target, depending on how I feel Friday night...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.