What's new

Weekly Roundup 8/5 (1 Viewer)

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
www.dvdpricesearch.com has listed the low price for Simpson's Season 3 at www.playcentric.com for $22.98 with free shipping using the code "CPLAYDPC60".

I went through the order process but only received the free shipping. I've emailed both playcentric and dvdpricesearch to find out what is the correct price for the product.

I'll keep you posted.

Paul

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Well, I'm back. My family and I had a lovely time. Yes, I even bought DVDs on the trip! In fact, I found several that I either could not find in Memphis or didn't even know existed (did y'all know that there's a DVD of the AFI 100 Years, 100 Films special that was broadcast a few years ago? :eek: $9.99 at a Nashville Best Buy!).

I got home and found Duel waiting for me on the stoop from Amazon. :emoji_thumbsup:

I've read your posts, and you guys seem to have had an interesting week. I don't have anything to contribute, but I do have a question to ask: Did anyone have any problems with Valley Girl locking up around the 1:07 point? I tried it on 3 players, and they all responded to the WS side of this disc in very similar fashion. I could skip to the next chapter before the lockup, but I could not watch that scene. Another point later in the film it also messed up a bit, but not as severely. Jumping straight to those scenes on the P&S side, it plays through just fine.

This may be discussed in the Software section, I'm going there next. I just wanted to pop into here first and say "hi, I'm back!"

I'll have a Roundup made later today for this week. I just don't know when, yet...surely before the dinner hour, but no promises! ;) Keep checking back.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Planning to, Tony. Today. Just wanted to see what everyone else had encountered on it. Any more feedback?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
No more feedback as far as valley girl is concerned, but did you hear the great news about the hulk box set , and how about that great coverart, for honeymooners classic 39 ?:)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Tony, did you go see the artwork I posted for Honeymooners? :D

How about the box art/disc art/menu shot/screenshots for the Hulk release?

I have been back less than 24 hours and already posted 6 news items at TVShowsOnDVD. Gord's good, but is too busy maintaining the site to do it all himself, so a few things got past him. Also, some of it just was made available late Friday/early Saturday.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
LOL ! I was mentioning those thinking Gord put those up and not you, seeing that you just got back .I mentioned the tv shows on dvd.com thinking you didnt see them yet.:D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Adam. I haven't had a chance to exchange VG yet, because I got special info that I had to travel to a street date breaker and pick up Vacation (widescreen) a bit early. ;) Oh...I had to get it TODAY because my 20% off coupon at that store expires after today. And that's all I'll say.

They had LOTS of copies out. It looks great! :)

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
Does Season 4 of DS9 not have a bonus disc? I got this from the Best Buy web site and it didn't come with one. I noticed that Suncoast's web site lists a bonus disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks