Mike Frezon

Premium

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features

– No Name on the Bullet – 1959

– Toto the Hero – 1991

– No Man of Her Own – 1932

– House of Hummingbird – 2018

– 40 Pounds of Trouble – 1962

The Prices

Click on the Amazon price to buy...

Continue reading...

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

Nothing on disc for me next week, but last year's staged concert of Les Miserables is finally being released digitally in the United States next Tuesday as well. I don't want to wait for the Blu-ray import in November, so I'll get that now and the disc when available.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Nothing here, but the various delivery people and I are good friends between Target, Amazon and ShopDisney stuff coming in the mail.

Thanks Mike!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm getting the same thing as everyone else so far (nothing). The Criterion sale and buying a number of titles from Shout means that it's best that I lay off my wallet.

Thanks for the prices anyway, Mike! :)

Rodney

Premium
I really like these sets Kino is putting out, but they have taught me to wait for their sales rather than pay more with pre-orders.
Plus I haven't watched any of the ones I've recently purchased from the Kino and Criterion sales.

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
Does anybody know what’s going on with this Doctor Who Tom Baker Complete Season Three Blu-ray set?

I pre-ordered mine back in June from Amazon, and they have now delayed the shipment twice. The latest email from them says I can expect delivery August 13th. I wouldn’t mine this so much except for two things:
* I didn’t order this set at the last minute. It was pre-ordered in June.
* I’m using some “take it or lose it” vacation time this week and can’t really go anywhere due to the pandemic, so I was looking forward to perusing the awesome extra features touted for the set. While some of these extras may have been ported over from the individual DVD Serial releases, I don’t own any of those from Season 3, so it was going to be all new from my perspective.

Really bummed about this!!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaMovieMaestro