Mike Frezon

Premium

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…

The Features

– The Sign of the Cross – 1932

– Pat and Mike – 1952

– Tattoo – 1981

– The House by the Cemetery – 1981

– Hell Bent – 1918

– The City Without Jews – 1924
The Prices

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
A bunch of interesting titles this week. I know most of youse guys will find something you'll like.

The Sign of the Cross for me. Nothing like a nice bath in asses milk! :laugh:

Safe shopping, RoundUppers! :D

• Agreed
Reactions: bujaki

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

I'm not planning on getting anything new next week, but that's fine. The last few weeks have been pricey, so I'm fine with having a break for a while.

Anyone who wants them should note that those Studio Gibli steelbooks listed in the grid, Kiki's Delivery Service and Naussica, are going to contain the exact same discs as the previously released keepcase editions, which are still available. No judgment to anyone who wants them, but it's important to know what you're getting. According to the release announcements on these, the specs and features are identical. So it's just a straight reissue of what Gkids previously issued for these films in 2017.

I love Gibli and I love steelbooks when they look great -- I just double dipped on Your Name to get a steelbook this week -- but in this particular case, I am sticking with my previous versions. The steelbook covers look rather plain to me with their solid color backgrounds. I actually think the full artwork on the keepcase versions is more attractive. So I'm good with what I have.

Kiki's keepcase.jpg

As an example, see the keepcase version above versus the steelbook below.

Kiki's steelbook.jpg

Last edited:

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Not a thing here for a while. I've actually sold a number of movies this week in an effort to make room in the house (and make some money on the side). Thank Mike!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunseeker0128