What's new

Weekly Roundup 8/20 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Maybe Dave could actually buy the DVDs for us--at the best price, of course--and then have them shipped to our home. Or, even better, he could hand deliver them!
Of course, I'd want him to bring his wife (there are certain posts I will always remember, Dave :b ), his son in his Superman outfit, and his widescreen TV (so I could properly screen all my new purchases!).
Is this asking too much, Dave?
:D

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Well, I gave in and went to Best Buy. Got Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, From Dusk Till Dawn, Van Wilder (unrated), and Weekend at Bernie's for $46.81, tax included. After that I went to my school bookstore and spent $435 on books for my first semester of college. :frowning:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, I got the $5 off Pulp Fiction/Jackie Brown set at BB, but they were all out of the From Dusk til Dawn DVD, so no freebie for me. :frowning: Actually, I was lucky to even get the set, as the only copy of Jackie Brown I could find was one someone had mis-laid in the Horror section. Tons of copies of Pulp Fiction though.

Patrick_M

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I went on Friday to Best Buy and they had tons of Pulp but no Jackie Brown. I asked a blue shirt for a rain check, mentioning the coupon and the free offer, so he knew I knew about them as well, and he went off somewhere to check. When he came back, he had five copies of Jackie that he said just came off a truck they had gotten in. I don't know if that is true, or if they were just holding back some copies since so many people seem to be taking advantage of the deal. Anyhow, I was successful, got both of them plus FDTD, and redeemed the coupon with no problems.

Mike Friedrich

Stunt Coordinator
I kind of luck'd out today, couldn't make it to BB till Sunday and low & behold they close at 6pm incidently it's 6:30.
So I went back today[Monday] and I was told the 15.99 JB/PF free FDTD deal was over, I then said well you were out of the free FDTD last week so I had to come back and I said they should still honor the deal, and they did ? W:DW !
bodym:cool:v'n

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks