What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon submitted a new blog post

Weekly RoundUp 8-20-2019
WRU-Banner-2019-1024x661-copy-1024x661.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey RoundUppers!

Personally, a big week for me. I'm loving the fact that A Dog's Journey is so quickly out on home video. That was pre-ordered the day it was announced. Am also picking The Biggest Little Farm. I will keep my eye on the price for Uncle Tom's Cabin because that's a film I would like to see and never have.

And I'd be all over Sweet Charity, but I picked up the French release months ago. And apparently, this release is pretty identical to that one.

I also have Tomorrow Man in my Amazon cart. I wish the reviews were better...because I really love Blythe Danner and John Lithgow. Has anyone here seen it?

Hope there's something for y'all this week!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

The next few weeks after this have a lot of new titles I really want, so I'm taking a breather next week while I can. I will get The Witches eventually, but not right now.

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the prices, Mike.

I'll be reviewing the Buster Keaton Vol. 3 set on Blu-ray tomorrow, so I'll have a new link for you then.

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
The only title that's been on my radar for this week is the obscure Swedish sci-fi, Aniara--which I'm not surprised you don't have listed. I have the DVD on wait list from my library.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Just two for me this week. The rest I can wait for when they go on sale.

71rDAmQzguL._SL1500_.jpg

9140j3U-C3L._SY679_.jpg

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Target is having an in-store "buy 2 get 1 free" sale with some restrictions like no Avengers: Endgame. I was able to buy Toy Story 1-3 on 4K/UHD for $16.14 each plus sales tax. There are other Disney 4K/UHD titles on sale too for the same price like Mary Poppins Returns, Cinderella (2015) and Ralph Breaks the Internet. I didn't buy them, but I might go back tomorrow morning if they're still in-stock. These Disney titles were already on sale for $25.49 each so that lowered the final sales price down to $16.14 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.