What's new

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
That's troubling, Adam. I got Infinity War from a Target store, but I've used Target.com before for the occasional Disney release not stocked by Amazon.

It's good to know this happened to you, and I'll consider that before ordering from them again. I'm sorry it happened like that, but thank you for sharing.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
So had a new experience: Got home today, and Infinity War was waiting for me on the front porch.

Opened the sealed package from Target, and inside the shrinkwrap had been sliced open. I opened the package itself and both the Blu-Ray and the card with the digital code had been stolen out of it. The UHD disc and the Target exclusive gallery book were still in there.

Fortunately, Target was really cool about processing the refund and letting me keep the copy with the missing pieces. As a result, I got the regular UHD release from Best Buy, and I'm just going to put the Blu-Ray copy from that in the Target exclusive packaging. Since it was only $27.99 it actually ended up saving me money -- although I'm not sure the $5 was worth the inconvenience.

In the future, I will not be making disc purchases through the Target website, since they obviously have people who steal somewhere in the supply chain. I only did it in this case because I was out of town.

THAT is crazy.

I hope the toilet cleaner arrives unscathed.

200.gif

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
To be fair, toilet cleaner is a much less exciting item than a Blu-ray of Infinity War.

But at least the thieves didn't get this too.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
On the other hand, Adam, how do we know your Blu-ray was actually stolen?

Maybe Thanos snapped it out of existence. You did end up with 50% of the discs in the set, yes?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks