What's new

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
My store had exactly one copy of each in their reduced video disc section. I mean that section has been decimated in footage. So much so, I wish they just get rid of the section all-together that way people don't have to waste their time going there as it's so small now.
There should also be an endcap near the checkout lanes with "New Releases." They also sometimes have a cardboard display with the new titles with the rest of the series as well as individual releases of the character as well sometimes.

I went to my SuperTarget after 8pm and there were at least three of the older film new release Marvel 4ks. As well as Many copies of Endgame as well as a cardboard display at the front of the store...

I didn't look too hard, but I didn't see the Lucy color episodes ...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
There should also be an endcap near the checkout lanes with "New Releases." They also sometimes have a cardboard display with the new titles with the rest of the series as well as individual releases of the character as well sometimes.

I went to my SuperTarget after 8pm and there were at least three of the older film new release Marvel 4ks. As well as Many copies of Endgame as well as a cardboard display at the front of the store...

I didn't look too hard, but I didn't see the Lucy color episodes ...
I checked the endcap too as that's where most of the Endgame discs were at.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
My Costco had the Blu-Ray - Digital of Endgame for $22.99 in a display over by the nuts ...

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I got the 6 MCU movies in UHD from the Best Buy website. Judging by the remaining standard Blu-Rays on my MCU shelf all they have left to release are Guardians 1, Ant Man 1, Doctor Strange, and of course Spider-Man Far From Home which is still in theaters.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Professor/Madman is the only definite pre-order for me this week.

I knew I wouldn't be getting it on release date (August 13th). Even though I pre-ordered it, Amazon told me I wouldn't take delivery until August 15th.

But now I got an email from Amazon telling me it will arrive on August 26th or 27th. :(

Bad enough it's a DVD release, but now it's going to be delayed THAT much?!? :angry:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
These things ...
shopping
:cool:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Oh. Yeah. Then I could see where Costco would think its a great idea to market Endgame by placing it near their nuts....seeing as how they are of "premium quality" and all.

:D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And.....

Neil Middlemiss has posted up an interview he did with author W. Bruce Cameron the author of the books A Dog's Purpose and A Dog's Journey (the movie of which is released this week on home video).

HERE'S the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.