What's new

Weekly RoundUp 8-13-2013 (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Malcolm R said:
On Sunday, decided to drive to another regular non-super Walmart about 40 miles away. Since the Super Walmart didn't have the title, I didn't expect to find it here. But lo and behold, multiple copies of the blu-ray were on the shelf. So I ended up being able to use the coupon after all and got my set for $29.96 (after coupon). Also found the title at the Best Buy near this store, but at $8 higher price (so much for having the "Best" Buy).
Well, if you would have gotten it on Saturday it could have been $22.99 at Target or Best Buy, but as usual after the first week ends the price of most items go up.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
David Norman said:
Well, if you would have gotten it on Saturday it could have been $22.99 at Target or Best Buy, but as usual after the first week ends the price of most items go up.
No Targets within 100 miles of me, and the Best Buy price on Saturday was also $29.99 (blu ray: $44.99 sale - $15), so I ended up with the same deal in the end.
Aaron Silverman said:
Couldn't you just have called the stores and asked if they had the item in stock?
Where's the fun in that? ;)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Malcolm R said:
No Targets within 100 miles of me, and the Best Buy price on Saturday was also $29.99 (blu ray: $44.99 sale - $15), so I ended up with the same deal in the end. Where's the fun in that? ;)
But Target.com and Amazon.com were both 37.99 on Saturday so it would still would have been possible to get it for 22.99.Not any help for this deal, but maybe for the next one down the line.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
David Norman said:
But Target.com and Amazon.com were both 37.99 on Saturday so it would still would have been possible to get it for 22.99.Not any help for this deal, but maybe for the next one down the line.
Can't use paper coupons online.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I did ask an associate at the Supercenter in-person if they had the title in stock and, while she helped me search, couldn't tell me definitively if it was carried at that store or not. I'm not sure I would have received any better info over the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks