Mike Frezon

Premium

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features

– Tender Mercies – 1983

– Elvis: That’s the Way It Is – 1970

– Date With an Angel – 1987

– Lucky Grandma – 2019

– Sonja: The White Swan – 2018

– The High Note – 2020
The Prices
Continue reading...

Last edited:

Carlo Medina

Senior HTF Member
Guess I shouldn't be surprised at no new 4Ks for a few weeks running. Home versions usually come out, what, 3 or so months after theatrical? Guess something must have happened around mid/late March...

• Haha
Reactions: Jake Lipson

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

No new releases for me next week. But I might rent The High Note now that the Blu-ray release means it will go down to a regular rental price instead of the $20 it has been going for during its premium window.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Probably The Wretched at some point. After all, it was the box office hit of the summer, dominating screens through May and June. ;)

And it's a decent horror film, too. I didn't get to the theater, but I did rent it on Prime.

1596602102744.png

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the RoundUp, Mike.

Nothing much of interest for me (maybe Tender Mercies at some point in the future), and nothing I'm slated to review coming out this week.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I've never seen Tender Mercies @Matt Hough but it seems like it might be the kind of film me and Peg might like.
The screenplay was by Horton Foote, who adapted To Kill A Mockingbird for the silver screen.

This movie has been on my mind lately, because Wilford Brimley has a supporting role in it as the manager of the ex-wife of Robert Duvall's character.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smwe16