Weekly RoundUp 7-4-2006

Julio Diaz

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, GND's not a bad little flick -- pretty funny, and it has a lot of heart. I picked up a copy, as well -- I'd been looking for a good price on it since I saw it as a rental last year.

Julio Diaz

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the tip, Joe! Looks like FYE does charge tax, which puts Doctor Who at $65.24. However, Amazon's dropped their price to $64.99 today, so they come in cheapest of all, plus I have Amazon Prime, so I should get it before the end of the week! Off to place my order!

Mike Frezon

Went to Best Buy to pick up the new Johnny Cash CD (what I've heard so far is terrific!) and found myself irresistably drawn to the two Hill Street Blues seasons for $14.99 apiece. Lucky to still find copies there!

The display was horribly picked-over! At those prices I'm not surprised.

Maybe my purchase of HSB will spur on the release of St. Elsewhere (the series I can't wait for!).

Mike Frezon

Julio: I'm trying to bump it off "rumor" status and move it into a full-fledged announcement!

SE is "the" show I'd like to see committed to DVD.

Julio Diaz

Stunt Coordinator
That's taking the rebate into consideration. FYE's $69.99, plus 7.5% local sales tax ($5.25), less rebate ($10), is $65.24. So at $64.99 plus no tax, Amazon comes in one shiny quarter cheaper. I've already ordered, and thanks to my AmazoPrime membership, I should have it tomorrow!

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
I went yesterday to BB & they still had all the Pretender sets so I picked them up. Great price!!!

Forum Sponsors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawleralter