What's new

Weekly Roundup 7/29 (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well, chris, do think you could mention how you got it for $5.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Well, it's not very ethical, but, it has to do with the Fox coupon and the fact that the Target "$5 off Solaris with DareDevil purchase" coupon that is on DD does not require the purchase of Solaris for it to work. Add that to a cashier who wasn't paying attention (though she did read both coupons and scanned them both) and voila $5 for DD.

Like I said, not very ethical, but it worked. :b

Chris

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i thought that might be how you did it, but didnt want to say it.:D

Alex Morrow

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered Highlander Season 2 off the BestBuy website and went in to pick it up. The guy working there ended up cancelling my order and letting me get the $49.99 price in the store while also using the rewards card (which was the first time I used it after getting on for free in the mail). I picked up Farscape 3.3 and Noir #4 since I forgot to get them a few weeks ago. All in all a good trip to bestbuy.

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Coupon worked just fine for me at Target as well.

The young lady looked at for a moment (she actually read it to verify it was a coupon) then scanned it and it took $5 off no problem.

Nice deal for $10!

Thanks all!

Greg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Dittos with Greg. I had to have the Target cashier scan the Daredevil DVD first, though. They were marked $19.99 on the shelf with absolutely no sign at all of being on sale. But, the coupon worked great! :emoji_thumbsup: This is a blind buy for me.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
got mine for $5. had to use a bar coded rain check 'cause they were out of DD the first day. scanned the DD on pack coupon then the internet coupon the the rain check. DD for $4.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks