What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Pride and Prejudice – 1940

full

– Never Give a Sucker an Even Break – 1941

full

– The Lady Eve – 1941

full

– Enter the Dragon – 1973

full

– The Paleface – 1948

full

– Mädchen in Uniform – 1931

The Prices

Continue reading...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Things are picking up again for the ol' RoundUp.

Personally, I think there are a number of titles which may find their way into my collection. Hope yu RoundUppers find something for you!

Safe shopping! :D

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you for your work, Mike!

No new releases for me next week, not even a book as I've had a few times recently. But that's fine. If the B&N Criterion sale does start this Friday as is rumored to be the case, I'll have some of those to pick up. I'm also hopeful that my final discs order with Twilight Time may get here next week, because they previously estimated that it might ship this week. So I'll have new things to watch, even if they're not new releases.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the RoundUp, Mike.

I'm slated to review a couple of this week's titles, but they have not arrived as of yet. Waiting patiently and am working my way through some older discs I have waiting to be viewed.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Nothing here...I've reallocated my media money for the next two weeks to Hallmark for a whole laundry list of Christmas ornaments coming out on Monday. Thankfully I'm going to the store by myself to pick them up and no one will get to see the final bill...

Thanks Mike!

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Pre-ordered The Paleface and Straight Shooting. I have a big list of Criterion's, so this week could be hard on the proverbial wallet.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
So Target is having a wonky sale for Circle Members. It's buy one get one get one at 50% off ...
Several catches... I tried several times and you only get one 50% off item in each order. Even though the sale is good through August 01, it is a one time use coupon. I was able to get two older $39.9X SRP Criterions at $17.25 each before tax and RED Card discount ($22.99 + $11.50) I'm going to check to see if the coupon renews after a day or two...

Choose wisely

Last edited:

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
So Target is having a wonky sale for Circle Members. It's buy one get one get one at 50% off ...
Several catches... I tried several times and you only get one 50% off item in each order. Even though the sale is good through August 01, it is a one time use coupon. I was able to get two older $39.9X SRP Criterions at $17.25 each before tax and RED Card discount ($22.99 + $11.50) I'm going to check to see if the coupon renews after a day or two...

Choose wisely

Thank you, Bryan. I cancelled the Amazon preorder of Spartacus and got it (plus Justice League Dark: Apokolpis War) for $36 from Target. Delivery is Saturday and Monday...and that's fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks