What's new

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Remember, y'all should be able to talk your way into a one-month extension of Prime when a delivery is missed. This has worked for me on the very rare occasion that Amazon misses a delivery here.

Of course, if this is happening again and again and again to you, then you've really got to question the value of the Prime membership.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Kong, 5th Element (which is already a week late) and another blu were on the truck at 945 this morning, at 4:30 they just decided that it would be late and would get to me by 8. It's 8:30, no delivery and I'm on the phone with Amazon. I'm getting at LEAST a free month out of this.

Edit: No free month this time, they credited me with the most expensive item in the delivery, which was Kong Skull Island, including tax! Will see if it actually shows up tomorrow...

Last edited:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
This is the 4th Amazon package that s been late to me in the past month or so.
I had finally pulled the trigger on Amazon's exclusive Blu-Ray for "Agent Carter" Season 1, but it disappeared from my order before it shipped. No cancellation notice or anything. I had to look at the original order confirmation email to convince myself I hadn't accidentally deleted it.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Since Agent Carter is Disney/Marvel, perhaps it got caught up in Disney's dispute with Amazon?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks