What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– The Magnificent Seven – 1960
full

– Glory – 1989
full

– Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas – 1998
full

– The Hour Before the Dawn – 1944
full

– Pursued – 1947
full

– Finding Faith – 2024...

Continue reading...

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

Does anyone know what is new or different about this release of the Back to the Future trilogy? I've had that since its original release back in October 2020. At least as far as I know, that version has remained continuously available. Amazon has the 2020 release available for $32.99 as of the time I'm writing this, which is lower than the cost of the pre-order version listed in the grid.

The Rogers & Hammerstein 80th Anniversary Concert is airing on PBS on May 31. While it sounds interesting, I'll watch it first there before making a purchase decision.

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The Rogers & Hammerstein 80th Anniversary Concert is airing on PBS on May 31. While it sounds interesting, I'll watch it first there before making a purchase decision.

Good to know, Jake. Thanks. I almost pre-ordered it blindly. But I'll set my DVR and watch first, too. I hope its not a pledge week thing.

I checked out a number of online reviews and they were all mostly favorable.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
I watched the R&H concert. It's very good. The Old Oak is a must; it's Mike Leigh's swan song. La chimera is directed by the great Alice Rohrwacher. I missed it because of back issues. Will definitely get it. She's never disappointed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.