What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…

The Features

full

– Gloria Bell – 2019

full

– The Man Who Laughs – 1928

full

– Through a Glass Darkly – 1961

full

– The Natural – 1984

full

– Andromeda Strain – 1971

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Happy Weekly RoundUp, RoundUppers! :D

A huge quantity of new releases this week. Some interesting stuff!

Hope there's something for you!

Thanks for your support! :thumbsup:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks for the Roundup, Mike!

I have DreamWorks' underappreciated Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas on pre-order for net week and am really looking forward to seeing it again. It's been a long time, but I remember really enjoying it and have been waiting for the Blu-ray to come for a while. It is currently $11.99 at Amazon for anybody interested.

I'll pass on the double dip of A Star is Born as I have the earlier release from February and am fine with that. I saw the Encore cut in theaters and it didn't help or hurt the film either way; it was just extra.

The Toy Story movies are titles I would probably upgrade to 4K if I had a 4K player, but since I don't, I'm good with my existing Blu-rays for the time being.

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the RoundUp, Mike.

Some interesting releases this week, but nothing that screams out for immediate purchase. Arabesque will be mine down the road at some point.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
This week could potentially be very expensive for me with all the Batman and Toy Story movies coming out the same week.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Some nice 4K catalog titles this week. I will eventually pick up the Toy Story films, the first two Batman films, and The Natural after the inevitable price drops.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I could easily drop a couple of hundred bucks this week - the 4K Batman films, 4K Toy Storys, 4K The Natural, Gloria Bell, and The Andromeda Strain. MUST. PRACTICE. RESTRAINT!!

Thanks for all of your efforts once again, Mike!!!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I punted on the Batman movies until the Fall in the boxset...and gonna grab the Toy Story's from the DMC this week, along with a few other things. Just gotta wait for payday and make sure I have enough cash to finish paying for the house window install before next weekend. :)

Thanks Mike!

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Just as an FYI I think there may be a delay on The Man Who Killed Don Quixote as Amazon is showing it as "Currently Unavailable" and I believe nobody has received copies of it yet. So, that is likely to get pushed back as The Spanish Prisoner was.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I picked up Batman, Batman Returns, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3 today from Best Buy. I didn't see The Natural there so I may have to order from Amazon.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I picked up Batman, Batman Returns, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3 today from Best Buy. I didn't see The Natural there so I may have to order from Amazon.
Deep discount had it for $19.99 - 10% off with code SANDALS = $17.99 ( buy something $6.01 over for free shipping)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.