What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory – 1971
full

– My Little Chickadee – 1940
full

– His Dark Materials: Season 2 – 2021
full

– Le Mans – 1971

full

– I’m No Angel – 1933

full

– Madame Curie – 1943

Continue reading...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey RoundUppers!

This seems like one of those weeks that's pretty much a "something for everyone" kind of week.

Some Gene Wilder, Mae West, Steve McQueen, Cary Grant, Greer Garson. Comedy, biography, car racing, fantasy, science fiction. And a whole lot in between,

Hope there's something for you!

Thanks for checking in each week and for all your support year-round! :thumbs-up-smiley:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike! I don't need Willy Wonka again since I'm not UHD equipped, so nothing for me this week either.

Last edited:

fdabbott

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Doug
When I click on "Trail of the Lonesome Pine (Universal)" in the new release for Blu-ray, I get sent to some film called "Prospect" which I have no interest in.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey RoundUppers!

This seems like one of those weeks that's pretty much a "something for everyone" kind of week.

Some Gene Wilder, Mae West, Steve McQueen, Cary Grant, Greer Garson. Comedy, biography, car racing, fantasy, science fiction. And a whole lot in between,

Hope there's something for you!

Thanks for checking in each week and for all your support year-round! :thumbs-up-smiley:
And the usual heads up -- BARNES AND NOBLE 50% OFF sale is expected to start Friday July 2 and run through Monday Aug 2.

No information yet of if they'll be allowing the member discount again -- they did July 2020, but didn't Nov 2020. I'm betting they will not allow it, but it's still a wait and see for now.

The ongoing Semi-Annual Sale thread has been updated in teh DEALS section with a list of titles released since the last Flash sale and the end of the Nov Sale.

Also no information on a concurrent 50% Arrow US at BN this time though that has usually been mostly NOV.
I do expect a bigger ARROW Sale from ArrowUK sometime later int he month though the summer sale isn't usually as good as eitehr the Easter or Nov/Dec sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.