What's new

Weekly RoundUp 6-19-2007 (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
As much as I'd love to pick up Picket Fences this week, last week's BB sale and DD just about tapped me out. Thanks guys!

Frank@N

Screenwriter
I wonder if CC would give a 'raincheck' for the The Rainmaker SE for $4?

I didn't know it wasn't out yet and was tearing up the shelves looking for one...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Oh, dude. You've GOT to give that a try! :D :emoji_thumbsup:

And cut out and staple the ad page to the raincheck notice...if they give you one!

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor

I tried it at CC & it worked. The csr even told me to save the ad & notated on my receipt for Terabithia that they would pm Rainmaker SCE for $3.99 when it's released.

dawgfan

Auditioning
Real Name
Tony Craig
FYI

BB price on 'Terabithia' is $19.99 with instant $3 off bringing it to $16.99. I mistakenly thought it was $16.99 reduced to $13.99.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Well I didn't get a chance to stop by Costco tonight. Did anyone happen to notice if they had Animaniacs Vol 3 or Pink & The Brain Vol 3?

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Thanks as always Mike and Patrick.

Rented Reno 911!: Miami at Redbox today.

I picked-up Bridge to Terabitia for $15.98 at my local Wal-Mart today.

While I was there I saw "The Live Free or Die Hard Fan Pack". It includes a LFODH T-Shirt (XL), an $8.50 Hollywood Movie Money coupon to see LFODH, and a Summer Theatrical Reel DVD (trailers for LFODH, The Simpsons Movie, and Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer). The T-Shirt is a Fruit of the Loom: "Heavy Cotton" shirt. These packs are the size of a DVD slip case, but almost twice as thick as a single DVD case, and were priced at $9.96 each (+ tax). I grabbed 2 of them since I plan on seeing LFODH in theaters - so with tax, each T-Shirt cost me about $2.

Here's a pic:

The pic shows both packs opened. I opened one of the T-Shirts and it is on the bottom. The rest of the items lying on top of the T-Shirt (top to bottom, left to right) are: Fan Pack Box Front, Fan Pack Box Back, sealed T-Shirt in rectangular shrink wrap, Hollywood Movie Money Front, Hollywood Movie Money Back, and Summer Theatrical Reel DVD's (2).

Yippee Ki Yay!

Jay*W

Second Unit

Chris,

They were $24.99 each at Costco. They also had the past volumes for the same price.

Jay

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Picked up Perry Mason S2V1 at Target today for $29.99 (regular price!) and saw they are carrying BtT (Blu-ray) also for $29.99.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S

Right on the money! Stopped by tonight and picked them up for $24.99 each. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks