What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
"Ragdoll" S1 on Blu-ray was delivered by Amazon today. Forgot I'd preordered it a while back; the show looked interesting, but I couldn't justify subscribing to yet another streaming service.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Found Sing 2 Blu/DVD combo at Walmart tonight for $14.96

They have a 4K version of Morbius with an "exclusive enamel pin" for $34.96 (standard 4K is $27.96).

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It varies. It may in a paper, plastic or Tyvek envelope or chipboard or corrugated cardboard encased packaging-depending on the size of the item or the order. Many of the items are "drop-shipped" from the supplier so it's hard to say. It's similar to DeepDiscount.

I've orderd a few sets from them and they are generally in good condition after being handled by the new USPS.

I'd change that to almost all items are drop shipped from one of the 4 Ingram Ent Warehouses (Memphis, Portland, Baltimore or Chicago) other than a few Target Exclusives. I think of the last 50-70 Discs I've ordered from Target, I can only remember one or two shipped directly from a Target store.

Most 3 item or less orders or single boxsets hae come in a thin bubble envelope. It seems I've even had a couple 4-5 item orders come in a larger bubble envelope. It's been a long time since I got a plain 2 mil Mylar bag,

Users who are viewing this thread