What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire – 2024
full

– La Femme Nikita – 1990
full

– Dogman – 2023
full

– Immaculate – 2024
full

– Querelle – 1982
full

– Remembering Gene Wilder – 2023
The Prices...

Continue reading...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Another week with a nice cross-section of titles and genres. Give the grids a close look to see if there’s something for you.

Safe shopping, RoundUppers!

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Godzilla X Kong for me. I wish Godzilla Minus One would come out on disc already, I missed it in the theaters and want to be able to finally see it.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Immaculate looks intriguing (and quite cheap for a new movie new release), but I've been burned by so many of these indie label horror films that end up being very slow and don't make any sense or have any real conclusion.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Was this any good? The first few of the new Godzilla movies were, IMO, terrible.
It wasn't great, but I liked it the best of the newer Godzilla movies. All of them are great for showing off your home theater system. Huge disparity between critics and verified audience scores. 55% for critics, 91% for audience.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Thanks as always, Mike. Just "Superman & Lois" Season 3 for me.

If you had told me that a show about a late-career Superman moving his family back to the dying farm town where he grew up after Clark Kent gets laid off from the Daily Planet would become one of my very favorite iterations of the character, I would have been skeptical. But the show really "gets" what makes Superman heroic, and Clark and Lois have a beautiful healthy loving marriage built on trust and mutual sacrifice. I hope the upcoming final season provides a satisfactory conclusion, and the steep budget cuts don't rob the show of its cinematic production values and scope.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.