What's new

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well, they are other stores prices as usual, but at least this week they did at least allow their algorithm to bring them down temporarily.

As long as WM, BBY, and Target force them, they will at least bring some of their prices down.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Wow. That Fences price is mighty tempting, -- I wasn't expecting it to drop this quickly -- but I think I'll wait still, on account of having four new CDs on the way to me on Friday. Why are all the good sales when so many new things are coming out at the same time?

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
FYI If you haven't already picked up the Target blu ray exclusive of LaLalLand it DOES scan for $14.99 (as I suspected ...) (assuming your store has the exclusive.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Since you wonderful people reminded me of LaLaLand and Fences and Fantastic Beasts last night, I headed to Target to get the first two.

Not a single copy in the store. Period.

Headed to Best Buy to get LaLaLand with a price match.

Ended up not getting LaLaLand...but got five other movies (Million Dollar Arm, Secretariat, Jerry Maguire, Fantastic Beasts; Fifty Shades Darker for Andrey).

So...yeah.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Since you wonderful people reminded me of LaLaLand and Fences and Fantastic Beasts last night, I headed to Target to get the first two.

Not a single copy in the store. Period.

Headed to Best Buy to get LaLaLand with a price match.

Ended up not getting LaLaLand...but got five other movies (Million Dollar Arm, Secretariat, Jerry Maguire, Fantastic Beasts; Fifty Shades Darker for Andrey).

So...yeah.
So you think they might have Hidden Fences ... ;)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks