What's new

Weekly RoundUp 5-8-2007 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Mike, my Comcast cable modem access has been down all weekend, so I had no access to the internet to post the catalog titles this week. A Comcast tech is supposed to show up tomorrow to fix the signal strength problem. My life has had lots of hiccups lately.

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
Did That Thing You Do ship?

The Best Buy near my office received a few copies of Big, but no TTYD. The neigboring Target didn't get it either. Back at the office, a quick browse at Best Buy's site shows NO stores in Northern VA have it available for pickup.

????

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
TTYD is definitely out. I received my shipment of both it and Big yesterday from DVDPlanet. Maybe the B&Ms underestimated the demand for it?

Kevin Linke

Agent
Hey, does anyone know what happened to the Mrs. Doubtfire special edition that was supposed to come out today? Thanks

Eric_R.

Stunt Coordinator

Yah I see that any BB in South Jersey/Philly doesn't have any at all. Makes me wonder.

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I just read at dvdtalk that big and that thing you do are 9.99 at costco I will confirm tonight after work.

Eric_R.

Stunt Coordinator

If so that makes my life easy, its right across the street from work. I'll try that first and report back as well.

Eric_R.

Stunt Coordinator
Well no That Thing You Do at Target, Best Buy or Costco.

Although Target has every season of the Simpsons at $20.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I wandered into the Costco near work today to see if they had season 6 of That '70s Show for less than the other advertised prices. They didn't have a single copy of That '70s Show but they did have the new 2-disc version of That Thing You Do for $9.99 so I grabbed a copy of that. I then went down the street to Best Buy and bought season 6 of That '70s Show (and had them match the price to Target's).

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I can confirm that big and that thing you do are 9.99 also dirty dancing the new version was i think 8.99.

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Thank you as always Mike - especially for pulling double-duty on this week's RoundUp.

No purchases for me this week.
I Redboxed Music & Lyrics tonite and will probably do the same for Catch & Release later in the week.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Nothing at my local BJ's Wholesale Club tonight. Nothing at a local FYE (although they did have copies of the new release of Big). Nothing at a local Target.

Get this, though. I did have...in my hands...copies of the new Mrs. Doubtfire release that got yanked. Three of 'em...priced at $17.99 apiece. :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks