What's new

Weekly RoundUp 5-14-2013 (1 Viewer)

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Joseph Bolus said:
Thanks for the link!After reading some of the comments in that thread I'm actually considering purchasing a few of those. I, of course, don't own a 4K set, but I did think that the original Spider-Man BD looked a little "flat" on my HD projector -- especially when compared to most of the more recently mastered Blu-rays.
Those of us in this hobby are gluttons for punishment! :laugh:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
Hmmmm. How'd I miss that one?!? An exclusive they didn't even bother to include in their flyer?!?

It will be $14.99

attachicon.gif
BG at BB.jpg

Have a good trip to Best Buy, Rick. Say hi to all my friends! :biggrin:

Maybe they added it late, but it's on P14 of the online Ad and I swear it was in my Sunday paper ad.

The BBY GC promo --
Instore: $10GC for $50 purchase TV DVD or Bluray, also includes the usually $25GC for $100

Online: Buy 3 Eligible titles and get a $10GC mailed to you. Unfortunately only 18 Bluray sets are eligible (6 of those are Dexter, 3 Spartacus, 2 Walking Dead, and 2 Downton Abbey all of which I already have)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
David Norman said:
Maybe they added it late, but it's on P14 of the online Ad and I swear it was in my Sunday paper ad.
If it was in your Sunday print ad...it wasn't in mine. I'm looking at mine right now and it is nowhere to be seen.

Page 14 of my print ad features nothing but large appliances.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
If it was in your Sunday print ad...it wasn't in mine. I'm looking at mine right now and it is nowhere to be seen.

Page 14 of my print ad features nothing but large appliances.

Nope, just a hallucination I guess. I went back and checked my print ad and nothing there -- just the online edition so my brain cells must have combined the 2 editions in the non-sleep fog.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wouldn't have been the first time Best Buy had printed different editions of their flyer for different geographic regions...

Or, maybe your hallucinogenic drugs kicked in at just the right time... :laugh: Too much silica or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks