What's new

Weekly RoundUp 5-12-2009 (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I've been waiting for T3: Rise of the Machines to be re-introduced on DVD for a long while now. I was very disappointed at the covert way it's been brought back for SD. Neither Wal*Mart nor Best Buy had any copies; fortunately FYE got in a batch at ~$8.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Got a pretty good deal (I think, anyways) at my local BJs WHolesale Club last night.

In a booklet sent to members they had a page with three different coupons :

#1 $5 off any one DVD/Blu-ray from the following list.
#2 $10 off any two...
#3 $15 off any three...

The list included: Bedtime Stories, Yes Man, Frost/Nixon, Bride Wars, Hotel for Dogs, He's Just Not That Into You, Last Chance Harvey, Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Taken, Valkyrie, Paul Blart - Mall Cop, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Gran Torino, Madea Goes to Jail, Defiance.

The coupons are good thru 6-20-09.

I picked up The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Blu-ray ($27.99 on shelf) and Taken DVD ($16.99 on shelf due to a $2 instant coupon). I then subtracted $10 for the BJs coupon and $3 for the Manufacturer's Coupon in this week's People magazine for Benj. Button.

$47 - $2 - $10 - $3 = $32 for the two discs. Not too shabby. It's been a long time since I've purchased current releases. These are both blind buys. I hope TCCoBB doesn't let me down.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Although their prices are the same as everywhere else, Target does have the following available in-store:
Best of Star Trek: $9.99
Star Trek Trilogy: $24.99
S. Darko: $19.99

Will_B

Senior HTF Member

Ah! Good tactic! I believe I'll take that advice and haunt my local used disc store this weekend!

olaf675

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve

What is the UPC code for this? Hopefully the other version uses a different UPC code.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks