What's new

Weekly RoundUp 4/27/04 (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Incidentally, the individual Universal monster sets were $18.29 each at Costco. Walmart didn't have the price posted for some reason, and I didn't ask.

Jay*W

Second Unit
Interestingly, Dick Van Dyke Show Season Four was $51.99 in-store here (Atlanta). Therefore, I ordered it off their website for in-store pickup at $49.99 and picked it up last night. However, once you factor in the inability to use your Reward Zone card for online purchases, I suppose the $2 difference was pretty much a wash.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Don't forget that right now, and I think it's through May 9th or 10th, all RewardZone purchases are double points if 3 items from Movies, Music, or Videogames are bought on the same receipt.

Details are at the RewardZone website; I don't have time to go get the info and verify what I just said from memory.

Daryl Stovall

Second Unit
The wierdest/coolest thing happened to me when I bought the Monster Legasy box set at Best Buy today...The cashier's scanner for some reason scanned the boxset at $19.95 as oppose to $59.95, naturally since I failed consumer ethics I kept my mouth shut and went with the flow.

Erin C

Stunt Coordinator
Is ER season 2 39.99 at Target? I was there tuesday and saw the price as 44.99. I intend to pick this up tomorrow before the price goes up. Also,what is the Wally World price?? Thanks for any info!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

They're all different. You'll have to check your local store to find out what their price is.

Jay*W

Second Unit

Oh sure, now you tell me, Dave!:D Drat, drat and double drat! Thanks for the heads up for the rest of period, though.

Dave Corder

Stunt Coordinator

Hrm...looks like this week's purchase qualified and I didn't even know. Nifty. That should get me another $5 certificate.

Dave C.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
what rotten luck I've had this week! I got the Monster Legacy individual DVDs at Target, but had no luck at CC and BB trying to find the Hammer Collection (boxed or individual) or the two Sherlock Holmes releases. Looks like my B&M days are fast becoming a thing of the past...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Today was the first time I saw any of the Hammer titles. I saw them at a FYE store. They were (surprisingly) reasonably priced at $14.99

The Sherlock Holmes titles I saw at my Best Buy on the day of release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks