What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
mike-frezon has published a new article.

Weekly RoundUp 4-19-2016

WRU-Banner-16-9-150x150.jpg

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…

The Features...
Continue reading the original article.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Revenant and Little House/Prairie: Season 9 (Blu) for me this week! :thumbsup:

I saw the Lady in the Van in the theater. Liked it a lot...but will wait for a price drop down the road.

Thanks in advance to everyone for all the "likes" of the OP. I see each and every one and appreciate them greatly.

Next week's RoundUp may be a bit late (just can't tell right now) as I'm going to be doing a bit of traveling on a family vacation. Bear with me if things are a little later than usual.

Happy shopping Rounduppers! :D

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The review copy for The Revenant came in late this afternoon, so I'll be working on that review tomorrow. And Then There Were None was an excellent adaptation of Agatha Christie's thriller. If I don't review it, I'll certainly be getting it. Very different from all the prior film versions of the story.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
The review copy for The Revenant came in late this afternoon, so I'll be working on that review tomorrow. And Then There Were None was an excellent adaptation of Agatha Christie's thriller. If I don't review it, I'll certainly be getting it. Very different from all the prior film versions of the story.

I cannot wait for your review of The Revenant! Am really looking forward by forward to watching that film!!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks Mike. Nothing for me this week, but next week I have a Criterion, so giving my bank account a break this week is fine by me.

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
I might need to stop by Target for The Revenant in UHD - want to encourage discounts like these for the new format, even if it is only for the first week.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
HI, long time lurker, first time poster! Uh, its been awhile, anyway! I've been slowing down my purchases for quite awhile, but I might risk a blind buy on The Revenant! Keep up the great work, Mike!

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
I'll be picking up Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 this week

I have the older Blu release that I picked up for 5 bucks, so I'm in no rush to get a replacement anytime soon. I'll probably grab a copy when Shout! does their annual Halloween horror sale in the fall.

The Stuff, on the other hand, I must get that one as soon as I can. Brilliant 50's-ish horror movie!

And my copy of Panic in Year Zero should be coming to me any time now! Never seen it before, but the trailer looks like great schlock.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I have the older Blu release that I picked up for 5 bucks, so I'm in no rush to get a replacement anytime soon. I'll probably grab a copy when Shout! does their annual Halloween horror sale in the fall.
I got the old disc dirt cheap too but the new one is getting good reviews so I'll be impatient and pay rather than be smart and wait for a sale.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Has anyone posted a comparison of this Texas Chainsaw 2 release with Arrow's?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks