What's new

Weekly Roundup 4/13 (SURPRISE! It's ME!) (1 Viewer)

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Best wishes to Mike and his family for a speedy recovery...our thoughts are with you! Hope you get well soon!

Howard

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Thanks for stepping up to the plate Dave, nice to see you again.

Bummer about Mike!! I knew he was going in for surgery and never thought there would be problems.

Mike hang in there and get back REAL SOON!! We miss ya man!

Greg

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I picked up B5 S5 at Costco today for $64.99. I did not see any other B5 seasons there. I almost didn't find S5 because I was looking for a big obnoxious blister pack, but it was in a tall skinny cardboard box. Also Costco had Timeline for $17.49.

Get well soon, Mike!!

Edit: Just checked my B5 set. Disc 2 is a floater (and I shook every set at Costco and picked the "quietest" one). It appears to have two small scratches towards the inner ring. Time to stick this puppy in the player and see if I need to exchange it...

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor

I think that dvdsoon.com has the best prices. I still need seasons 3-5. Their prices for these (shipped) are as follows:

Babylon 5: Season 3 ($66.37)
Babylon 5: Season 4 ($65.60)
Babylon 5: Season 5 ($63.31)

Daryl Stovall

Second Unit
So far Fry's B & M ain't sellin' Babylon 5 for $59.95 as they did with season 4. :angry: So I had to delve into the last of my surplus of Best Buy Reward Zone Coupons, which happened to $20.00's worth. :D (The DVD GODS WORK IN MYSTERIOUS AND WONDROUS WAYS)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Ginger Snaps 2 for new releases

Hard to pass up the 2/$20 at BB.

T2
Breakfast Club
Dead Poet's Society
Road to Perdition

and will pick up
Labyrinth for $7.99 @ CC

GregC

Stunt Coordinator
Picked up Babylon 5 season 5 for $59.99 at my local Fry's (Sunnyvale, CA). With tax, the total was $64.94 (and no floaters!). This price was advertised in their flyer delivered with the San Jose Mercury News on Monday morning. Go get it, folks!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Back home, everybody! Thanks to all for the well wishes! Will write again when time and energy allows.

:emoji_thumbsup: to Dave Lambert! Nice surprise, eh, everybody?

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Good to hear, Mike. Hope you're back to 100%, or soon will be.

And of course, welcome back David! Slow week for me, though, with nothing to buy.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Well, I see everybody knows that Mike is back home from the hospital! Here's his note to me from the other night:

He needs another weekend off to recuperate, so I'll be getting the Roundup together again this week. I will have it up after a while...just give me a bit o' time.

Sorry I haven't been participating a bit more here, but in the middle of the week I got sick, and got back to work on Friday just to find out that my workload had been upped...again! :rolleyes:Sigh, anybody want my resume?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks