What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Matrix Resurrections – 2021

full

– Monster from Green Hell – 1957

full

– Touch of Evil – 1958

full

– All Creatures Great and Small: Season 2 – 2022
full

– Downton Abbey – 2019
full

– Phenomena – 1985...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Definitely a step up from last week's lackluster lineup. Hope there's something this week for you.

Peg and I are HUGE fans of the All Creatures Great and Small series currently playing on PBS. It gets a big recommendation from us. Normally I would consider a 4k upgrade of a title like the Downton Abbey movie...but we just didn't think it was a worthy follow-up to the TV series. Maybe its time for us to revisit that film to give it another shot.

Safe shopping, RoundUppers! :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My eyes see the cover art on this one and send a message to my brain, "Buy me! Watch me!" But based on the reviews at Amazon, it sounds like yet another low budget film where all the creativity and money were spent on the poster/cover rather than on the movie. Burned too many times before.

1646254773609.png

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
My eyes see the cover art on this one and send a message to my brain, "Buy me! Watch me!" But based on the reviews at Amazon, it sounds like yet another low budget film where all the creativity and money were spent on the poster/cover rather than on the movie. Burned too many times before.

View attachment 130034
Yeah, I have to say that's very enticing but it can't be good or even bad good. :laugh:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I loved the Downton Abbey movie (find my 2019 review of the Blu-ray here), so I'm sure it will look splendid in 4K.

Thanks for the prices.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Definitely a step up from last week's lackluster lineup. Hope there's something this week for you.
I bought two movies (Belfast and Flee) from last week's lineup. :laugh: They are both great. That being said, actually there's nothing for me on this list. Next week will be another big one, so I'm perfectly happy to sit out this week.

Thanks for your work as always, Mike!

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

View attachment 130034
So you're not going to take a bite then? ;)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Not as a blind buy disc. :)

Though I may be tempted if it ever shows up on Shudder. :emoji_shark:

Clay_E

Second Unit
Trying to avoid buying from Amazon wherever possible, so I'm relying on Target for the Brooklyn Nine Nine Blu-Ray collection. Is there any way to know ahead of time if Target is carrying these in stores or whether it'll be online only?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Trying to avoid buying from Amazon wherever possible, so I'm relying on Target for the Brooklyn Nine Nine Blu-Ray collection. Is there any way to know ahead of time if Target is carrying these in stores or whether it'll be online only?
Not that I'm aware of but I'd guess that there's zero chance that they'll have B99 in stores. Over the last few years, Target has really only stocked the most popular titles and if it's more than $30, it's even less likely that they'll stock it.

Clay_E

Second Unit
Not that I'm aware of but I'd guess that there's zero chance that they'll have B99 in stores. Over the last few years, Target has really only stocked the most popular titles and if it's more than $30, it's even less likely that they'll stock it.
That's a good point (unfortunately). Thanks.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Edit: Brooklyn Nine Nine is part of the Universal/Allied Vaughn MOD program so nearly 0% chance of being in any national BigBox or even Gruv.com. Best price I can see for now is $70 at Deep Discount (additional 10% off with PLUNGE OR DEEP10 if you haven't already used)

For those still looking for Criterions and the new release of Adoption -- signs are looking promising for the Criterion.com 24 hr Flash Sale this Tuesday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.