What's new

Weekly RoundUp 3-6-2007 (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Found some deals at Target today while picking up Peter Pan. All the copies of Borat had coupons for $2 off when you purchase Fast Food Nation on the same receipt. Not sure if this is available elsewhere or Target-specific.
The Loop was an unadvertised Price Cut for $9.99!
Fiddler on the Roof 2 disc SE was a Price Cut to $13.99 or $14.99, good until 3/24 IIRC.
They also had the Nerds boxed set for $19.99 (regular price).

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I picked up Peter Pan at one of my local Wal-Marts tonight for $15.87.

Also picked up A Man For All Seasons for $13.82. Probably would be able to do much better on that price...but want to watch it soon! :D

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Friday, March 9th is Mike Frezon's Birthday!!!!

Mike, have a wonderful day and weekend. :)

And thanks for ALL the hard work you do each week on this thread.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Happy Birthday, Mike!

I could have shared a birthday with you, my due date was March 9. But I wasn't born until about 2.5 weeks later.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Happy Birthday Mike! hey you got warm weather for your birthday!! Lucky man!! A record 10 below Zero I believe:D Good DVD watching weather.

I got the Peter Pan disk at Target for $15.99 with the exclusive pin and the pin packaging taped to the cardboard artwork sleeve tore a chunk off when removed:angry: If I'd known it would do that I would have paid extra not to have the pin. And the $3.99 titles at CC were pretty much cleaned out by Wednesday at the Holyoke, MA CC. I was only interested in a couple of them anyway, but the ones I wanted were gone. They had lots of Beverly Hills Cop though.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
In the official last minute of my birthday...let me thank everyone again for the birthday wishes. They were each and every one appreciated! :D :emoji_thumbsup:

It was, indeed, cold here today, David...but you should know seeing as how you are just minutes drive from where I live! ;)

bignev44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Neville Johnson
Been gone for the last month,sorry i missed this thread but i have to say Happy Birthday to you Mike and thanks for the wonderful job you do every week,it is well appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks