Robert Crawford

Reaction score
Real Name
Robert
May or may not be of use for this weeks planned purchases -- the advance Target ad for Sunday April 5 is showing a new B2G1F offer on movies. It says excludes New Releases and Preorders, but that hasn't always been the case. Also the items included in the last several sales have varied widely -- a couple sales included virtually every Movie, the last sale or two was much more SELECT ITEMS only.

No idea if the Star Wars 4k items will be included, but if they are it could be a nice opp to bring the prices down substantially
I can practically guaranteed these latest Star Wars 4K releases won't be included. I hope I'm wrong with that assertion.

David Norman

Producer
Premium
Reaction score
I can practically guaranteed these latest Star Wars 4K releases won't be included. I hope I'm wrong with that assertion.
My expectations as well, but these Target deals can be quite unpredictable.

I'm looking more at several of the WAC released since January that weren't part of the 4/44 even the short time it was live. Last 2 sales, WAC weren't allowed, but most of the them are 17.99 so 3 for $36 (tax and Redcard just about cancel so pretty good if allowed AND they in stock).

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claytonthsn