Mike Frezon

Reaction score
Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Reaction score
Big Week, RoundUppers!

Two pre-orders for me: Skywalker (4k from Target.com) and Showboat (Blu from Amazon).

Can't wait! :D

Adam Lenhardt

Director
Reaction score
Even though I didn't care much for the movie, I've got the Target exclusive UHD release of ROTS coming in the mail; that cover is just terrific.

Wayne_j

Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne
Tonight I ordered the Skywalker Saga complete set from Best Buy, unfortunately they are not offering a pre-sale for the Rogue One 4K which I was going to get at the same time to complete my Star Wars collection in 4K.

And apparently only people from the NY capitol region are participating in this thread.

Jake Lipson

Executive Producer
Premium
Reaction score
Real Name
Jake Lipson
As always, thank you for your work, Mike.

As far as I am concerned, The Last Jedi is the final Star Wars movie. So, nothing for me this week on disc. But I do have a new book coming from Amazon which I'm very much looking forward to reading.

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Tonight I ordered the Skywalker Saga complete set from Best Buy, unfortunately they are not offering a pre-sale for the Rogue One 4K which I was going to get at the same time to complete my Star Wars collection in 4K.

And apparently only people from the NY capitol region are participating in this thread.
Thanks to Mike for the Round-Up!

Show Boat (1936) and Prince of Tides are in the post according to Criterion.Com and ROS 4K exclusive from Target.com has been ordered all should be shipped to Phoenix, AZ :P ;) ...

Matt Hough

Director
Reviewer
Reaction score
Real Name
Matt Hough
Some wonderful films on display this week. I hope folks can find something they like from among the choices.

Thanks for the RoundUp!

TravisR

Studio Mogul
Reaction score
Probably the biggest week in years for me. I'll pick up the Star Wars 4K box, the Target exclusive for The Rise Of Skywalker, Rogue One, Mr. Robot: Season Four and probably TROS Blu-ray as a gift for a friend.

Thanks for the prices, Mike! Good to know how broke I'm going to be. :)

Jason_V

Lead Actor
Reaction score
Real Name
Jason
I ordered a bunch of stuff from the Disney Movie Club yesterday, including all the SW 4k's (aside from Rise of Skywalker). I'm considering this order to be a late birthday present for me. I think my grand total was $250ish for 17 movies. They should all be here this time next week.

When I can find RoS for a somewhat cheaper price-and it will happen this year, I have no doubt-I'll add it to the collection.

Thanks Mike!

Robert Crawford

Reaction score
Real Name
Robert
Just a reminder that on March 31st, the nine Star Wars movies are individually being released on 4K disc too along with Rogue One. Amazon has them on sale, but order from them at your own risk.:)

Reactions: TravisR

Malcolm R

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Malcolm
Is there a reason this is a Report, rather than a Round-Up?

Todd Erwin

Producer
Reviewer
Reaction score
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I'm currently working on ROS (4k) and hope to have it up on Sunday. Song of Names is waiting for me to view and review.

Mike Frezon

Reaction score
Is there a reason this is a Report, rather than a Round-Up?
Can't Imagine.

:wacko:

Fixed it as best I can...but the word "report" is still showing up in places. Oh well.

You all knew what I meant! :laugh:

Mike Frezon

Reaction score
;) :D

B-ROLL

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
My Target was having an in-store special on the Frozen II 4K Special Edition $24.9X vs $29.9X for the regular 4K

Reactions: Jake Lipson

24fpsNinja

Stunt Coordinator
Premium
Reaction score
Real Name
Rob
It would be nice for Target to offer the same “Exclusive” type packaging for the other Star Wars 4K movies so my “Rise of Skywalker” doesn’t sit all by its lonesome on the shelf.

David Norman

Producer
Premium
Reaction score
May or may not be of use for this weeks planned purchases -- the advance Target ad for Sunday April 5 is showing a new B2G1F offer on movies. It says excludes New Releases and Preorders, but that hasn't always been the case. Also the items included in the last several sales have varied widely -- a couple sales included virtually every Movie, the last sale or two was much more SELECT ITEMS only.

No idea if the Star Wars 4k items will be included, but if they are it could be a nice opp to bring the prices down substantially

Jason_V

Lead Actor
Reaction score
Real Name
Jason
May or may not be of use for this weeks planned purchases -- the advance Target ad for Sunday April 5 is showing a new B2G1F offer on movies. It says excludes New Releases and Preorders, but that hasn't always been the case. Also the items included in the last several sales have varied widely -- a couple sales included virtually every Movie, the last sale or two was much more SELECT ITEMS only.

No idea if the Star Wars 4k items will be included, but if they are it could be a nice opp to bring the prices down substantially
Thanks for the heads up, David. If I can get it to work for Rise of Skywalker and Frozen II, I'll find another non-SW and Disney title to add for the offer.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steelman1991