What's new

Weekly Roundup 3/18 (1 Viewer)

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
$15 for Dreams, and $10 for Tony Hawk 3 on the GC? Looks like I might have to end my Best Buy boycott.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Well, I am one of the few "chicks" on the forum.
Not anymore. Did you see the thread where Martin Blythe asks for input about whether or not to release The Sentinel and/or JAG on DVD? The HTF must have signed up about 500 women members so far!! :eek:

But apparently they haven't discovered the Roundup yet...

Jodee

Screenwriter
Not anymore. Did you see the thread where Martin Blythe asks for input about whether or not to release The Sentinel and/or JAG on DVD? The HTF must have signed up about 500 women members so far!!
Ha! No I didn't see that. But it reminds me of an early TV on DVD poll thread we had here awhile back and we had 100s of people (mostly probably women) sign up to suggest Melrose Place.

I guess someone had posted a link on a Melrose Place site or something. I wonder if any of those people ended up coming back...

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Thanks Dave.

Only one thing for me this week (and that's only because I Preordered it) NYPD Blue.

Next week will hurt a lot with CSI since NO ONE seems to have a decent price on this set.

Dave FYI I should have your item soon :wink:

My friend got back from the ceremony this weekend so I expect to be back on track soon.

Greg

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Well, now I remember why I cut Best Buy off. They didn't have any copies of Dreams, none of the other area stores had it, and they aren't expecting to get it for another 2 weeks. Sigh.

Jodee

Screenwriter
Went to BB and picked up:

8 Mile
Roger Dodger
Auto Focus
Portishead NYC ($5 w/8 MIle)

And then at Costco I bought NYPD Blue. I hope I like it-- I have always heard good things so I decided to pick it up sight unseen. Hopefully I'll like David Caruso more than I do on CSI: Miami.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Well I hadn't planned on buying anything this week, but I went into Best Buy today to buy LOTR EE as a gift for someone but bought Snatch Superbit Deluxe and Usual Suspects SE for myself. :D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Well, true to my word I picked up Police: Every Breath You Take (excellent disc, w/nice 5.1) at Circuit City for $15.99 (only copy they had!), and used BB.COM w/in-store pickup to nail Affair To Remember for $10. In the process we grabbed every other Fox Studio Classic we didn't have yet ($14.99 at various stores). We just need to swing back to Costco for NYPD Blue after we get paid tomorrow, and we're set!

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Not sure how I wound up in BestBuy, but...

Reservoir Dogs, anniversary edition (or whatever the heck it's called), is $14.99. They had Mr Brown and Mr Pink; snagged Brown.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
BB at San Carlos, CA said Dreams has a release date of 3/25. Took a long time to get that, and they say they'll only have one copy. That sucks, a week late and only one?

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Went to BB and picked up:

And then at Costco I bought NYPD Blue. I hope I like it-- I have always heard good things so I decided to pick it up sight unseen. Hopefully I'll like David Caruso more than I do on CSI: Miami.
The first season was great, and Caruso was good on that show, after he left his acting seemd to take dive. I can't stand CSI:Miami, while CSI:LV is one of my favorite shows to watch in HD!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks