What's new

Weekly RoundUp 2/3 (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I found The Gods Must Be Crazy I+II today at my local small-town Sam Goody's for $19.99! This is a full-price store whose sales prices are nearly always higher than the across-the-street Target's normal prices.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Brent: Haven't gone out my way looking for it, but I DID see it at my local Barnes and Noble yesterday marked $19.99

Greg: Thanks for the feedback on BJs. I'm not asking on behalf of Dave or anything. I'm just really curious because of all the Costco talk. I don't have a Costco store near me. (Are you listening, Costco?!?! :D)

Was at Best Buy last night to do the 2/$15 deal for Alien and Aliens. They didn't have Aliens, though. So, what they did is sell me Alien for full price $19.99 and give me a raincheck for Aliens. Then when I come in I get a full adjustment on both titles. (I hope! :frowning: ) Makes me nervous about opening Alien, though.....

I really thought long & hard about getting POTA and There's Something About Mary on the same deal, but the "I'm buying too many DVDs argument right now" won out over the "those are great prices for both of those titles which I may never see again" argument. :laugh: I may hate myself later, but -- oh well.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Sounds like they just talked you into buying "Alien" for full price then will conveniently "forget" about the deal later (or find some way to slither out of it). :D

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Deborah, It was in the ad, at that price I'm glad I wasn't able to find it last week.

Anyone find Gettysburg at a BB store?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks