What's new

Weekly RoundUp 2-25-2014 (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Got Thor on the way...kinda on the fence about Gravity since I know someone will have a 3D sale before too long and I'll kick myself for getting it now.

Also, I found Veep S1 (BD) for $19.99 at BB today. I don't think this is a sale price since I've seen it that low before. Amazon's current price is almost $23. In case anyone is interested.

And as everyone has been saying...hi Mike! :) My world feels rigiht now!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Gravity 3D, the best film of the year for me. Can't wait. Thor 3D too. Welcome back Mike.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Thanks, Mike! All seems right with the HTF universe again :)

Nebraska is a terrific film with some wicked humor. Definitely worth a rental/Netflix.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure if anyone here uses Cartwheel, the Target digital coupon app. This week they have 40% off the DVD of ACOD and Adore...

And welcome back, Mike! Glad to hear you are home and on the mend!

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
I know a lot of us are waiting for the 50% off B&N Criterion sale, but don't miss out on one of Soderbergh's best and least seen films, King of the Hill, with The Underneath, a quite good film thrown in as a bonus. This combo is much better than some of the films in this week's round-up, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks