What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I don't know what's going on this week...but the usually reliable Amazon.com is letting me down. As I said earlier in the thread, this was a big week for me with four new releases coming to me from Amazon: Spotlight, The Good Dinosaur, The Big Sleep, Key Largo.

And they still haven't arrived. And an Amazon rep told me last night I might not see them until Friday!

At least this means a few free months extended to my prime subscription--Amazon is always very good that way--but this is quite the delay...on titles ordered many weeks ago.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I don't know what's going on this week...but the usually reliable Amazon.com is letting me down. As I said earlier in the thread, this was a big week for me with four new releases coming to me from Amazon: Spotlight, The Good Dinosaur, The Big Sleep, Key Largo.

And they still haven't arrived. And an Amazon rep told me last night I might not see them until Friday!

At least this means a few free months extended to my prime subscription--Amazon is always very good that way--but this is quite the delay...on titles ordered many weeks ago.

And you clearly have Prime, Mike...that's odd. My Good Dinosaur showed up on Tuesday like it should have. (I even have proof...posted a pic on Instagram the minute I got it, too! :D )

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yeah. The best the rep could tell me was that there was some kind of mechanical malfunction somewhere along the line.

Stuff happens. And Amazon is doing a good job making good on the delay.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'm ever appreciative of this thread and service that you provide for us, Mike. One question: would it be possible to go back to the colored table scheme from the old forum? I mistakenly ordered a DVD from Amazon instead of a Blu-Ray because I got confused in the table above and clicked on the DVD table link because I thought I was on the Blu-Ray table. For dummies like me, that color difference was key! :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Great question, Carlo.

I actually construct the grids in colored Excel tables. Until you mentioned it, it hadn't struck me that the colors weren't transferring over. I'll ask those-in-the-know to see if they can help me with that.

Thanks for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks