What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Even the long lost Flufferdoodle aka Fluffy Pumpkin is shown from the neck ruff down.

Huh? I don't get it. This is what I'm seeing...and I don't have any great shakes video rez on my laptop. It's pretty pedestrian. Fluffy Pumpkin looks pretty intact to me:

full

Good Dinosaur 3D got cancelled, Good Dinosaur 2D is on the way. It's not one of Pixar's best movies, but I am a completist...

And I don't get this either. The 3-D of the Good Dinosaur was canceled? The Amazon link above still seems to work.

I may have missed the info but why is the WR in two separate sections?

This was addressed by the owners last week, Tony. HERE.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I'm using Win10 with MS Edge at 100% zoom setting. The lead-in photo cuts off the bottom half of the word "Weekly" and FP from the neck ruff upwards. I'm using a 1080P monitor via HDMI from a desktop.

EDIT I just checked in Google Chrome and it's the exact same view as in Edge.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Huh? I don't get it. This is what I'm seeing...and I don't have any great shakes video rez on my laptop. It's pretty pedestrian. Fluffy Pumpkin looks pretty intact to me:

full

And I don't get this either. The 3-D of the Good Dinosaur was canceled? The Amazon link above still seems to work.

This was addressed by the owners last week, Tony. HERE.
I'm using Safari on an iMac and mine looks different. Even in your example here the cat on the left had his head cut off. On mine, both are cut off. I just checked again.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
:D All right...I cannot imagine why I see the banner image differently than the rest of you.

But for the record, that is NOT a cat on the far left hand side of the image...that is my former Golden Retriever, Brooks! :laugh:

full

I'll have to move this re-formatting of the RoundUp image up on my "to do" list!

Johnny Angell

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
:D All right...I cannot imagine why I see the banner image differently than the rest of you.

But for the record, that is NOT a cat on the far left hand side of the image...that is my former Golden Retriever, Brooks! :laugh:

full

I'll have to move this re-formatting of the RoundUp image up on my "to do" list!
Ooops, my apologies to Brooks. If I'm the only one having the problem, I wouldn't move it too high up on t=the to do list.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I think it's funny that Brooks' lower torso could be mistaken for a cat!

Maybe that's why I've always been drawn to the enigmatic Fluffy Pumpkin! I always figured it had something to do with the inscrutable look on his face! But maybe he had some dog in his lineage...

MacTex

Agent
Real Name
Michael McDuffy
I'm running Yosemite 10.10.5 on a 2009 iMac at 1920 x 1080 resolution.
I've viewed the page with the latest versions (for that operating system) of:
Safari
Camino
Chrome
Firefox
Opera
and all of the browsers have some portion of the top of the two animal pictures cut off.
I can adjust the viewing size (Cmd +) (Cmd -) of the page to get more or less of the full picture but the rest of the items on the page will be either very large, or very small.
I can also "squeeze" the page horizontally and that affects how much of the "library" pic I see (causing it to resize before it starts cutting off the right and left edges).

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It does seem to vary depending on each system. have the same view as Mike on my Android Tablet. On my system at the office, FP is visible only from the nose down.

Also, I was in Best Buy yesterday and didn't see any sales that were memorable. They had Spectre for $17.99, but I'm waiting for a lower price than that.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!

1.) I have added this week's Best Buy prices on new releases. The only special I can make out in connection with this week's new releases is an EXCLUSIVE LENTICULAR COVER on their Blu copies of The Good Dinosaur.

2.) I have also adjusted the Blu price grid so that it should now work better on mobile devices.

2.) I have created a new banner image. It's not quite as sharp (in resolution terms)...but it works better in the banner-like space provided by the software. And it signal;s the return of Brooks...in all his rugged charm! Please let me know if it is not displaying well for you on your system.

As I've said, there's a bit of a learning curve for this old dog in learning the new tricks of the software. And, again, I thank you all for your patience in waiting as I sort it all out.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
The Blu-Ray Grid says 'DVDs' in the first row, just under the Blu-Ray logo. Not a big deal, but just wanted to point that out if it's something that got overlooked.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Good Dinosaur 3D got cancelled, Good Dinosaur 2D is on the way. It's not one of Pixar's best movies, but I am a completist...
Considering that the 3D version is now on the store shelves, I think you can print a retraction now. :)

Johnny Angell

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!

1.) I have added this week's Best Buy prices on new releases. The only special I can make out in connection with this week's new releases is an EXCLUSIVE LENTICULAR COVER on their Blu copies of The Good Dinosaur.

2.) I have also adjusted the Blu price grid so that it should now work better on mobile devices.

2.) I have created a new banner image. It's not quite as sharp (in resolution terms)...but it works better in the banner-like space provided by the software. And it signal;s the return of Brooks...in all his rugged charm! Please let me know if it is not displaying well for you on your system.

As I've said, there's a bit of a learning curve for this old dog in learning the new tricks of the software. And, again, I thank you all for your patience in waiting as I sort it all out.
they are complete visible now. I do see it has less resolution now. If you ever need help resizing an image, let me know.

P.S. You really didn't have to change it. :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Oh no. I wanted to for my own aesthetic purposes anyway.

Or, I had considered a completely separate image and still using my RoundUp image underneath it (like I did the first couple of weeks of the new format).

But this seems to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks