What's new

Weekly RoundUp 2-19-2013 (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Snagged GoT with Greyjoy squid livery (my fave sigil!) at BB and got them to match Target at $29.99, thanks Mike. No Frys within 1000 miles or I woulda gone that route instead.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Went with Target GOT S2 for the extra Bluray Disc. Also picked up Argo Exclusive while I was at it. My wife made a special effort to go see it in the theater which is rare and absolutely loved it.-- let me pick my favorite theater which is an hour drive instead of the local which I hate. I also got the Fry's GOT order in for $25 while it was up, but who knows when it will ship so I have a Christmas gift ready for somebody if it does. The S1 boxset have been beyond stubbornly priced so I can't see S2 being a lot cheaper between here and mid December.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Fry's shipped mine in normal time (but who knows how long USPS will take to deliver).

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Cameron Yee said:
Fry's shipped mine in normal time (but who knows how long USPS will take to deliver).
You're the first I heard who had the item shipped -- what time did you place your order? Mine was placed right at MN eastern

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks for asking and good news -- I got a shipping notice that it went out March 1, but no tracking number was included and my order history says "Tracking Number not available yet" I can't remember with basic free shipping if I got a tracking number or not with previous items, but i was happy to see it was at least not listed as Backordered or flat cancelled. My CC shows a charge so all that makes me pretty confident it's coming. Several other folks in the other forums who ordered between Midnight EST and 1am have reported the same thing though some who ordered later in the morning are still listed as Pending or Backordered, but I've not seen a single report of cancelllations. UPDATE 3/6 -- package arrived today and everything is perfect S2 Bluray mint condition,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks