What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon submitted a new blog post

Weekly RoundUp 2-18-2020
WRU-Banner-2019-1024x661-copy-1024x661.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wow!

One of the bigger "new release" weeks in a while.

I'll take the risk of dubbing this one of my "something for everyone" weeks (at the risk of numerous posts of "Nope! Nothing for me this week!" :D

For me, I can't wait to see what Jojo Rabbit is all about. And, it gives me the chance to feature long time RoundUp favorite ScarJo in my FEATURES section! :wub:

I'll also pick up Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood sometime. Maybe Midway (I'm not sure how well reviewed it was).

Shop safely, RoundUppers!:rock:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I was really hoping to have my review on Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood up by today, but my 16 year old cat Xena is barely hanging in there, and I need to spend as much time as possible offering her the comfort care she needs.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I was really hoping to have my review on Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood up by today, but my 16 year old cat Xena is barely hanging in there, and I need to spend as much time as possible offering her the comfort care she needs.

As it should be.

Prayers are going out to your entire household, Todd. Godspeed.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

Man, I really want to pick up Jojo Rabbit. But $22.99 is a lot, especially since I have an even more expensive haul coming up next week (also mostly courtesy of Disney.) So I might hold off on that for a while.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Wow!

One of the bigger "new release" weeks in a while.

I'll take the risk of dubbing this one of my "something for everyone" weeks (at the risk of numerous posts of "Nope! Nothing for me this week!" :D

For me, I can't wait to see what Jojo Rabbit is all about. And, it gives me the chance to feature long time RoundUp favorite ScarJo in my FEATURES section! :wub:

I'll also pick up Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood sometime. Maybe Midway (I'm not sure how well reviewed it was).

Shop safely, RoundUppers!:rock:

I really want to see Jojo Rabbit too but based on some of the word of mouth I’ve heard and the subject matter I’m not going to risk a pricey blind buy. Although, I have the feeling it’s more likely than not that I’ll fall into “love it” camp. And any time we can get ScarJo in the RoundUp, that’s a good thing. :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Did you order from Amazon, Malcolm? I'm reading about long wait times for delivery from them...

I guess that's not uncommon with WA titles from Amazon?

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Thanks as always, Mike!

4For me, I can't wait to see what Jojo Rabbit is all about. And, it gives me the chance to feature long time RoundUp favorite ScarJo in my FEATURES section! :wub:
Probably my favorite movie of 2019. I hope you get as much out of it as I did. Definitely a day one purchase.

I'll also pick up Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood sometime.
I nabbed it in 4K for $7.50 during an awards season sale that Fandango was having, so I'm not going to get it on disc.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Had to order Jojo Rabbit 4K/UHD from Bull Moose because Amazon doesn't have it, my local Best Buy was sold out, and Target doesn't have it available for online order.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Had to order Jojo Rabbit 4K/UHD from Bull Moose because Amazon doesn't have it, my local Best Buy was sold out, and Target doesn't have it available for online order.
The Best Buy had it but there were none in the new releases rack. I found it in the main media section.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks