Weekly RoundUp 2-17-2009 (1 Viewer)

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
Get your HSM3 coupons here:
High School Musical 3 - Save $10 On Blu-ray Or $5 On DVD

$10 off Blu-ray coupon
$5 off DVD coupon
Both expire 3/31/2009

Note: When you click on the coupon "buttons" in the above link, you will be redirected from Disney's site to Coupons.com to print the coupons. If you have not printed coupons from them before you will be prompted to install a small coupon printer app. These coupons will print directly to your printer (no display on screen and no print to file/PDF). Note also that you will only be able to print each coupon twice.

Also, there is a possibility that a major B&M retailer will have HSM3 on BD priced at $22.99 next week. It might be worth waiting to pick it up for $12.99 + tax after the $10 coupon!

Unfortunately for me I pre-ordered HSM3 on BD from Amazon for $26 before I was aware of the coupon and potential price drop next week. After I received the coupon I picked-up a second copy from Best Buy for $20 ($28 + tax - $10 coupon), thinking that I could return the Amazon one, and save $6 in the process. Then I discovered that I would have to pay $3 shipping to return it to Amazon, plus the hassle (minor) of packing and shipping it. I contemplated just returning the second one to Best Buy and being done with it. I tired one last option . . . I told my teen daughters to check with their friends to see if any were interested in buying the HSM3 BD set for $25. Sure enough, I had a buyer today. So I end up with "my" BD set for $21 ($26 + $20 - $25), and one of my daughter's friends got a BD set for $25.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Hmmm... Is it actually a good idea to *install* that "coupon printer" just to get $10 off on the BD? Not too crazy about having to install stuff like that.

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks