1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Weekly RoundUp 2-11-2020

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Mike Frezon, Feb 5, 2020.

1. ScottJH

ScottJH Supporting Actor

Scott
    Bunch of stores near me within the past 1-2 hrs now have it back in stock for in-store p/u through .com order. Still no shipping option though.

2. ScottJH

ScottJH Supporting Actor

Scott
    I believe they limit it to 2/order online. But one can still place multiple orders.

Todd Erwin likes this.
  3. Todd Erwin

Todd Erwin Producer
    Reviewer

Todd Erwin
    He must be a new employee. Best Buy has had a limit on movies for years, supposedly imposed by the studios, to 3 of the same sku per customer per day (it may be 2 on new releases). The cash register won't even allow it on a single transaction, not even a manager override. I should know, I worked at a store for five years, and it is drilled into you. Storewide, the limit is 5 of the same sku for any item. The only exception is accessories like cables, though.

4. Todd Erwin

Todd Erwin Producer
    Reviewer

Todd Erwin
    As long as it is under different user id's.

5. Nelson Au

Nelson Au Executive Producer

Scott, it looks like some stock for the steel book of Ford v Ferrari is showing up at the store I usually buy from. And others near by, but the app says limited quantities still.

About limiting how many you can buy, the kid was young but didn’t seem like he was that new. He was describing how some customers will come in on great deals on laptops and buy like 5 or more at once. And they know they are being purchased to resell. So I thought he was saying in addition to the limited Blu Ray steelcase, there’s other things people buy to sell on eBay. Agreed that there are people profiting off Best Buy deals!