What's new

Weekly RoundUp 12-2-2014 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And I asked this question in the Guardians of the Galaxy Review thread, but I'll ask it here, too.

Can anyone find a 2-D Blu release of GotG on Amazon?

I know the 3-D version is only $19.99 (same price as BB. But BB will have an EXCLUSIVE steelbook packaging that mimics the cassette tape motif of the OST CD)...but Best Buy will also have a 2-D Blu for just $14.99.

I've canceled my 3-D pre-order at Amazon and would order a 2-D Blu from them. But I can't find it.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
And I asked this question in the Guardians of the Galaxy Review thread, but I'll ask it here, too.

Can anyone find a 2-D Blu release of GotG on Amazon?

I know the 3-D version is only $19.99 (same price as BB. But BB will have an EXCLUSIVE steelbook packaging that mimics the cassette tape motif of the OST CD)...but Best Buy will also have a 2-D Blu for just $14.99.

I've canceled my 3-D pre-order at Amazon and would order a 2-D Blu from them. But I can't find it.
Never mind. I have been shown the light. :biggrin:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Jeff:

There IS a 2-D Blu of GotG on Amazon.

Do a normal search on Amazon for Guardians of the Galxy and they show either the DVD or 3-D Blu version. Just under the release date at the top of the page is a section called "Other Formats & Version." Those are actually drop-down menus! Click the arrow next to the Blu and you'll see a 1-disc 2-D Blu release. Click on it and it'll take you HERE. It is listed for $14.99. I'm in.

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
The price for Star Trek: The Next Generation: Season 7 jumped to $90.99 for some reason on Amazon. My local Best Buy sold out and you can't order it online through Best Buy for some reason. I found a Best Buy about an hour from me that has it in stock though.

Hopefully this is a sign these are selling well and that we'll get DS9 on blu too.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
David Dias said:
The price for Star Trek: The Next Generation: Season 7 jumped to $90.99 for some reason on Amazon. My local Best Buy sold out and you can't order it online through Best Buy for some reason. I found a Best Buy about an hour from me that has it in stock though.

Hopefully this is a sign these are selling well and that we'll get DS9 on blu too.
The listed price was a release week price. Amazon was matching BB.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks