Weekly RoundUp 12-2-2014

Mike Frezon

And I asked this question in the Guardians of the Galaxy Review thread, but I'll ask it here, too.

Can anyone find a 2-D Blu release of GotG on Amazon?

I know the 3-D version is only $19.99 (same price as BB. But BB will have an EXCLUSIVE steelbook packaging that mimics the cassette tape motif of the OST CD)...but Best Buy will also have a 2-D Blu for just $14.99.

I've canceled my 3-D pre-order at Amazon and would order a 2-D Blu from them. But I can't find it.

Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon said:
And I asked this question in the Guardians of the Galaxy Review thread, but I'll ask it here, too.

Can anyone find a 2-D Blu release of GotG on Amazon?

I know the 3-D version is only $19.99 (same price as BB. But BB will have an EXCLUSIVE steelbook packaging that mimics the cassette tape motif of the OST CD)...but Best Buy will also have a 2-D Blu for just $14.99.

I've canceled my 3-D pre-order at Amazon and would order a 2-D Blu from them. But I can't find it.
Never mind. I have been shown the light. :biggrin:

Reactions: Jason_V

Jeff Cooper

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
What did you find? I would like to know the answer to this question as well.

Mike Frezon

Jeff:

There IS a 2-D Blu of GotG on Amazon.

Do a normal search on Amazon for Guardians of the Galxy and they show either the DVD or 3-D Blu version. Just under the release date at the top of the page is a section called "Other Formats & Version." Those are actually drop-down menus! Click the arrow next to the Blu and you'll see a 1-disc 2-D Blu release. Click on it and it'll take you HERE. It is listed for $14.99. I'm in.

Reactions: Jason_V

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
The price for Star Trek: The Next Generation: Season 7 jumped to $90.99 for some reason on Amazon. My local Best Buy sold out and you can't order it online through Best Buy for some reason. I found a Best Buy about an hour from me that has it in stock though.

Hopefully this is a sign these are selling well and that we'll get DS9 on blu too.

Jason_V

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
David Dias said:
The price for Star Trek: The Next Generation: Season 7 jumped to $90.99 for some reason on Amazon. My local Best Buy sold out and you can't order it online through Best Buy for some reason. I found a Best Buy about an hour from me that has it in stock though.

Hopefully this is a sign these are selling well and that we'll get DS9 on blu too.
The listed price was a release week price. Amazon was matching BB.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mark rrdoc