What's new

Weekly RoundUp 12-16-2008 (1 Viewer)

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Mike, best wishes to your dad! I hope your mom actually makes him rest and recuperate. Men!....
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

You got that right, girlfriend! :laugh:

My dad would be the first guy to tell anyone else to take their medicine and do what the doctors tell them. But those rules don't go for him. Mom's got her hands full. They moved back home after dinner tonight.

It was really kind of fun having a little forced family togetherness.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I hope you dad gets well soon, Mike

The BB ad has the Mach 5 car packaging listed but when my friend went to pick it up for me, all they had was the regular box. He was told that the store had a few car sets but they sold out early. I'm a sucker for fancy boxes, so I ordered it from their web site. Amazon is price matching the set but they've had the standard art up for over a month now. If I end up getting the standard packaging instead of the car, BB's web site shows the Mach 5 box, I'll still be happy. $20 is a very good price for the set.

The only new release I want is the Mummy 3 but I'm going to wait for it to come down in price before I buy it.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yep, I saw it at most major retailers over the past two days. I think most just put it out on Tuesday, as usual.

Sam's Club had some Blu-Ray/SDVD bundles today for $20.88. No major new titles, but I did get The Bank Job bundle. I'd been wanting that title, and it was basically like getting the BR for free, so I have now officially purchased by first BR disc. Now I just need a BR player and an HDTV. :D

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I believe "The Women" DVD and BD were pushed to next week. If I am wrong, I apologize for my forthcoming tardy review of the DVD.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks