Weekly RoundUp 12-11-2012 (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Hol..holllld HOLD ON, In Search Of... the complete series? Woah!

Ashly Yeo

Stunt Coordinator
Bourne Legacy steelbook from Target and Ted plus talking bear from Best Buy. Thanks a million, MIke, for the WRU! Very much appreciated.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
I've got the Twilight Times coming, and that's it for me this week -- with, of course, a couple of others to be remembered during some future buying spree!

Charles Smith

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Thinking of which.... does anyone know when the B&N 40%-off-Blu-rays sale comes up?

Charles Smith

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Originally Posted by Moe Dickstein /t/325875/weekly-roundup-12-11-2012#post_4012381
They moved up the sale - it's on NOW, I've got my Qatsi Box on hold in Glendale

Oh HELL! Thanks!!

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Chas in CT said:
Oh HELL!  Thanks!!    :)
Well sort of -- only the 4 December Criterions are 40% right now, but the full 40% on all (most) Bluray should start next Tuesday.
It doesn;t look like any extra coupons are available this week other the standard New Member coupons whihc I always find are spotty -- though at least for Qatsi Trilogy that shouldn't be a problem
I decided to get Following and Purple Noon from Amazon at 20.99 ea but alos had the Facebook $5 off coupon which may my overall price about 18ea with no tax yet so probably wouldn't have been able to get a much better deal at BN after tax until next summer.
I still aiming to get the Qatsi at Bn with either the 8off40 or hopefully a Christmas week coupon. I also aiming for LOA Box, but I need a big coupon on that one to get it close to $40

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
Qatsi was got for $34.20 - but they only had ONE, so make sure you check before you go if you're getting it with the 8 off 40

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
David Norman said:
Well sort of -- only the 4 December Criterions are 40% right now, but the full 40% on all (most) Bluray should start next Tuesday.
BN sells other things besides Criterions? :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
FYE has $7 mail-in rebates on the blu-rays for both Ted and The Bourne Legacy. Price in-store is $26.99. For Backstage Pass members, it's a final price of $17.29 each.
Unfortunately, my local FYE announced last week that it's closing, so this will likely be my last rebate deal unless I'm traveling and pick one up elsewhere. :( Walmart is now the only realistic release day option for me locally, unless I travel 40+ miles to a Best Buy. Thankfully, there's still online.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Moe Dickstein said:
Qatsi was got for $34.20 - but they only had ONE, so make sure you check before you go if you're getting it with the 8 off 40
Moe what combination of Coupons didyou use for that?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Got it. For some reason I couldn't get it to ad up right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cnng121
Recent bookmarks